tuscl

Rhode Island Mileage ???

Renegade_Buddha
H0es Dont Get Cold because they're Cold Blooded
Monday, July 15, 2024 5:25 AM
Just had my first Rhode Island gentleman's club experience since well before the pandemic and I'm not impressed with club Desire which had a high rating here.

Not much mileage for the price.

What are the top 3 clubs in Rhode Island for mileage and extras. Many thanks

14 comments

• wallanon
    2 months ago
    Try here: https://www.reddit.com/r/stripclubs/

The Desire@TUSCL crew will be along shortly to ridicule you...
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 months ago
    Well, Desire is very high mileage for many dancers (but not all}. So, it would be in the top 3. No idea why it didn't work out for you. I usually talk to the dancer about what I want before VIP, and that works for me.

Anyway, you can also try Club Fantasies if you're after extras. The lineup there can be a bit lackluster, though. You might also try Cadillac Lounge.

Foxy Lady has hot dancers, but ITC extras are rare there. I've had better luck with OTC.
  • FutureK
    2 months ago
    The last time I was at the Foxy Lady they literally made you sign a form that essentially said you wouldn't do extras and if you did they'd call the cops on you before you enter the VIP
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 months ago
    ^ When was that?

I haven't been there in a while. Foxy got into a deep legal mess quite some time ago when a dancer was sexually assaulted in VIP and called the cops the next day. Foxy was shut down for at least a couple of weeks as a result. So, management there is not friendly when it comes to ITC fun. They never really were, but that legal mess didn't help.

As I said, I mostly look for OTC at Foxy because of this.
  • Manuellabore
    2 months ago
    "For the price" may be the key qualifier here. While not all Desire dancers do extras, plenty do, but it isn't cheap, at least not for me. Fantasies prices run cheaper but the quality is more or less commensurate with the price.
    I wouldn't go to Foxy Lady looking for extras but I did get a HJ downstairs last year. Also had a dancer pull my dick out in VIP at Cadillac once, but I passed on a HJ because she said she'd meet me for OTC afterward if I picked up a condom. No surprise, she stood me up
  • Puddy Tat
    2 months ago
    There's always Mickey's. Lots of women advanced in age and weight but there always seems to be one hot girl on shift. How choosy are you? :)
  • skad1
    2 months ago
    Desire is very much a regulars club. The girls are gorgeous but it can be incredibly difficult to get anyone's attention.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 months ago
    ^ In some cases, you're not wrong. I've had a lot of luck approaching hard-to-access dancers about dances/VIP while they're on stage. Sometimes they're sitting with a guy just to kill time and not because they're getting paid.
  • crosscheck
    2 months ago
    ^ sometimes that's effective, sometimes not. In my experience at Desires if a dancer on stage tells you that she'll come find you after she gets off, it's about a 50-50 proposition.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 months ago
    ^ Also valid. If I'm particularly enthusiastic, I'll provide a bigger tip at the stage as encouragement. That has often increased my odds. But, on a couple of occasions, I've had to write it off as the price of doing business.
  • Puddy Tat
    2 months ago
    It's certainly down in mileage and value since the pre-pandemic days. But you can still find bargains.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 months ago
    That Foxy incident sounds crazy. I would have assumed theyre just doing something like that for legal, cover your ass type reasons and dont actually care. Ishmael trolls a lot but what hes saying sounds legit. Its also crazy that an entire club gets shut down over sexual assault accusations… the club shouldn’t be getting shut down

Also a handjob, if you want to call it an extra, is such a weak extra that its almost not an extra.
    HJ is something anyone can give themselves… it requires minimal investment/work from a dancer… and even pimped dancers will often be willing to give them.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 months ago
    How do they determine whether its sexual assault, or dancer agreed to it but changed her mind on the situation later on, or the dancer tried scamming as in took funds for extras but then refused to follow through once in VIP and the customer then forced things

Without cameras/voice recordings, how do they figure out what happened?
  • chiefwiggum
    2 months ago
    Maybe the OP went on a bad day. I had a great time at Desires. Mileage was easy and cheap-ish (either the girl was a bit high or super cheap, didn't try hard to negotiate). Hottest girls for me was Foxy's with Desire a solid second. Best mileage was easily Desire. Cadillac Lounge sucked donkey balls.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion