tuscl

crazy horse too in vegas sold

Thursday, April 24, 2008 8:07 PM
In the 90's was the top club in Vegas. Hottest dance I ever had took place there. Owners were involved in organized crime, eventualy went to jail and had to forfeit club to the government. Uncle Sammy just sold it for $30 mil to unnamed parties who apparently run clubs in the Caronlinas and W. VA. Here is a link to story in Las Vegas Sun... [view link]

10 comments

• Dudester
    16 years ago
    Organized crime= a couple of dancers were willing to go anywhere to deliver FS. One night, they went to a hotel room and their customers were a couple of feds. Feds told the girls-talk or we come down hard on you. Girls tell feds that the managers basically pimped the girls out (even though the girls were clearing 50k each after splitting with the managers). The girls walk, the managers get busted-club gets impounded and the feds announce they put the clamp down on the epidemic of prostitution, blah blah blah. The public rolls their eyes and sigh and several pastors play up the incident to increase their take on Sunday. Just my opinion, but probably close to the truth.
  • imnumnutz
    16 years ago
    Dude, prostitution had nothing to do with it. What started the house of cards falling at CH2 was a "bouncer" beating up a patron so badly 7-8 years ago that the guy is confined to a wheel chair. On top of that, the owner was convicted of bribing some local officials. He just recently got out of jail. Two days later, one of his biggest opponents, the guy who owned the auto shop next door to CH2, turned up dead in a hotel room. You can read all about it on the Vegas paper web sites...
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    I remember that stuff. Though I did like going to CH2 before they remodeled it. Very good dances there.
  • founder
    16 years ago
    This was one of the first strip clubs I ever went to. Late 80's. They had pool tables and it was really relaxed. Funny how times change.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Founder, That is the CH2 that I remember and love. The crowd was very mixed and the lap dances were the absolute best in Vegas at the time. It would be nice if there were more places like that.
  • founder
    16 years ago
    Yeah, I like the old school places... guess that's why I keep going back to cheetahs whenever I am in Vegas. Most people don't even remember where the original Crazy Horse was. That WAS the first strip club I ever went to... good times good times... (Trivia answer: Paradise and Flamingo)
  • imnumnutz
    16 years ago
    founder, p-man...remember something else about the early days os CH2...the help-yourself popcorn machine?
  • Slothrop
    16 years ago
    I remember the popcorn machine. I remember they had a little window where you could order fast food, too. Hell, I remember when they didn't even know what a lap dance was until visitors from Texas started showing up and asking for them. Then things changed quickly.
  • founder
    16 years ago
    My brother used to go in here and the strippers would instantly stop shooting pool and call him by name. He was like Norm on Cheers. It was a beautiful thing.
  • Slothrop
    16 years ago
    Oh yeah and right where you entered, they had a big tub of beer ON ICE. They may have been organized crime, but they sure knew how to run a club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion