tuscl

Diamond Wedding Rings?

Studme53
Pennsylvania
One of my ATFs, a hardbody milf from Cheerleaders, Philly, wore a huge diamond wedding ring. I was head over heels in lust with her and she talked about our sexual chemistry and how I was her favorite customer. She provided ITC GFE. It may have been an act but I believed it. I gotta say, that ring, and the signal that she was married but my sexual plaything at the club, really turned me on.

How do you guys feel about it?

6 comments

• Hank Moody
    3 months ago
    It’s problematic if you can’t wall off your feelings or thoughts about what she does when she’s not with you, not only in her home life but also ITC. You’re not the only one she’s fucking.

Related, I was sitting with a girl who was wearing a large what I thought was an engagement ring. She said she bought it for herself because it made her feel pretty. Not sure if she was telling the truth but I committed to believing it and took her to VIP.
  • shadowcat
    3 months ago
    I've heard of dancers wearing wedding rings just to fend off PL's that attempt to hit on them.
  • DrStab
    3 months ago
    One of the weird dynamics of these ladies is how they justify their work and have husbands/significant partners. My ATF was a ravenous sexual dynamo who provided unbridled GFE iTC and OTC, all while pretending she was unattached. I knew better all along though.
  • Hank Moody
    3 months ago
    It’s not just the ladies who engage in those ‘weird dynamics’ 🤚
  • Book Guy
    3 months ago
    How many of these women genuinely have supportive partners, as opposed to, how many simply say that they do, as a smoke-screen against us PL's getting the wrong idea and trying to hook-up with them civilian-style? Maybe all those supposed diamond engagement / wedding rings you see, are all zirconium and perform no function other than being part of their stripper costume, stowed away with the platform heels and the neon g-strings most weekdays.
  • stripperlover777
    3 months ago
    ☀️ Rings Are Cool But Makes Me Wonder If Client Candidates Would Be More Difficult Coz Some People May Not Want Wedding/Engagement Issues With Strippers. Then Again, Everything Is Included In Weather You Like & Who You Like!
    ~~~~ Strip Cheers ~~~~
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion