tuscl

Surprise Visit - 6 minute countdown . . .

Got a call from a young woman stripper that I've know for years (Angels again). I hadn't heard from her, which isn't unusual. But, she called in the morning which is unusual.

She had a "big favor" to ask me. Wanted to use the computer for a few minutes. I wasn't feeling well (poor health) so I asked now? She says yes, I'd really appreciate it and I'm only 6 minutes away. Sure enough 6 minutes later and she is at the door.

I had just finished reading "Walking With Enemies," by her favorite author, Eric Jerome Dickey. Because it happened to be laying face up next to the keyboard, I'm surprised she didn't see it and or comment. Yes, I had bought the book solely because I knew he was her favorite author. :)

No fun or games, but it turned out to be a pleasant distraction to see her. Oh, she asked for and received a $1 toy that I'd bought for one of the neighborhood children. The only money we discussed was that she was dreaming of getting her tax check and was explaining she was going to get this and that and it was like that check is a pittance compared to her wild spending.

Anyone else receive or like surprise visits from strippers?

2 comments

• ozymandias
    16 years ago
    I am NOT a fan of unexpected drop-in visits by anyone, with the possible exception of Ed What's-his-Name with a huge Publisher's Clearing House check. So no, I can't say I'd welcome it.

I was working on a project in another city once, and had a corporate apartment for when I stayed there. While there, I happened to frequent a strip club a few minutes away from the complex, and hooked up with this one ultra-hot Russian stripper OTC at a hotel adjacent to the club (I never bring hoes or strippers to my actual residence) and started making her my regular there. Then one day I ran into her at the mall shopping for sunglasses, joined her and we shopped a bit, had lunch, talked, had a good time in general. She was going to get a taxi (why do so many strippers lack a car/license/whatever? oh yeah, too many DUIs) so I offered to give her a ride home since she mentioned it was nearby - and it sure was, my same apartment complex! Yeah, sounds fun but I like to be able to keep my toys in a box and only take them out when I want to play... fortunately we respected each other's privacy. Could have been a nightmare though, the Inescapable Stripper Friend.

O.
  • gk
    16 years ago
    Ozymandias, I'm filing this away as words to live by: "I like to keep my toys in a box."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion