tuscl

Strip Clubs And Cigars

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Monday, June 24, 2024 3:12 AM
How many strip clubs still have cigars for purchase or cigar lounges? It seems like smoking cigars and beautiful women were a common pairing before all the states started passing smoke-free laws. I know there are several clubs in Las Vegas that sell cigars. Vegas Strip in Battle Creek has a cigar lounge on the second floor of the building. Are there any others?

25 comments

• shailynn
    3 months ago
    It’s that hobby pretty much dead just like poker?

20 years ago there were plenty of cigar shops in my radius, now they’re all vape shops.

• stripperlover777
    3 months ago
    👍 I've Randomly Seen Strip Clubs With Cigar Lounges, Outside Balcony/VIP Areas But It's Very Sparadic. Usually The High End Upscale Clubs Have It. Check The Websites, & You Can Call The Club Before Going In. Check The Reviews Here As Well. You Can Search It On The Net Also.
    Good Luck - Tuscl - SC Cheers ☀️
  • 5footguy
    3 months ago
    Pink Pony in Atlanta has this.
  • Dolfan
    3 months ago
    South Florida still has them. Booby Trap, Cheetah, Solid Gold and Diamond Dolls in Pompano all have pretty extensive cigar offerings. I'm pretty sure the major Palm Beach clubs mostly have them as well, Monroes, Cheetah, Scores, Rachels. Maybe not ORA or Hideaway. Tootsies in Miami does, as does Deans Gold and I think Gold Rush and Bellas, I think the various Booby Trap & affiliated places all do too. I'm not so sure about the more night club hybrid spots like E11ven and Scarlett's.

As far as I know, none of them have a "cigar lounge" per se, but you're welcome to smoke them on the main floor and they've got a large selection for sale. I think pretty much any club down here will at least let you smoke your own if not have something for sale. And having a large selection isn't rare. Cigar smoke isn't super popular with a lot of the girls though, you might scare off some of the talent.
    3 months ago
    Cheerleaders in Philadelphia apparently just opened a cigar lounge, per a recent review. They have had a cigar store next door for several years, possibly same ownership.

Delilah's in Philadelphia has always sold cigars at the entry desk. No restrictions on where they can be smoked, unfortunately.
  • ancientlurker
    3 months ago
    I would immediately stop going to a club that allowed cigars outside of a contained area. Can't stand them. At least the vapers keep the poison to themselves.
  • Puddy Tat
    3 months ago
    I've never seen a cigar lounge in a strip club, but I've seen drop dead gorgeous babes at cigar lounges outside. Mostly tall, well built Eastern European hotties.
  • twentyfive
    3 months ago
    I haven’t smoked in years but I see folks smoking cigars in most of the clubs in Pompano and West Palm Beach every time I visit.
    I sort of wish they’d create a non smoking section in the South Florida clubs
  • wallanon
    3 months ago
    Palace in San Antonio, TX has a cigar lounge.
  • goldmongerATL
    3 months ago
    I used to go with two buddies to a big club that had cigars. They would both light up. Dancers would not come within 5 feet of our table. That was fine for them but sucked for me. Their idea of a big night was $30 in singles going into 20 different garters.
  • skibum609
    3 months ago
    Cigars were popular 20 years ago because of the economy and just like the 1920s. Every convenient store and package store here had at least a small humidor. Cigars show up during economic boomtimes, which is why they won't ever be popular again.
  • Dolfan
    3 months ago
    I think the decline in popularity is more a result of cultural change related to health, particularly the perception of the risks with respect to secondhand smoke.
  • chiefwiggum
    3 months ago
    Coliseum in Detroit comes to mind as my girl there was surprisingly a fan. St. James in Houston. Foxy's in Rhode Island? I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot more others. I've seen them plenty of times. As for a proper lounge, I can't recall.
  • skibum609
    3 months ago
    There has been no cultural change whatsoever in health, other than the way it is presented by the media. People of today don't even live as long as we used to. They are fatter. They are less athletic. They will not do manual labor. They will not do physical jobs. The cancer rates are up.
    Lat Saturday at poker people found out that the insane fuck who played cards from 6:00 p.m. to 3:00 a.m., was getting up at 5:15 to golf at 6:45, walk and carry, is also the oldest guy in the game. They all planned on sleeping past noon. They are all under 50 and over 24. The 66 year old had walked and carried 18, mowed the lawn and was on beer #4, when they woke up. Cigars, golf, strip clubs and steakhouses reflect the economy. They all used to exist everywhere, tee times were hard t o come by, and strip clubs were sro. Lately I can get a reservation on a Saturday night for dinner if I can call Friday, the golf club up the street had 90% of Saturday tee times open, Desires was vacant Friday afternoon and the closest humidor to my house is now 5 miles away, not 200 yards.
    I would fear for the future if I was young.
  • Book Guy
    3 months ago
    @skibum rofl I get ya man. That insane fuck you describe, he is like a few of my cousins / uncles, it seems like they sort of don't sleep. Or they have the knack of resting / sleeping / semi-consciousness while at work or something. Like Tolkien described the Elves, they never actually lie down they just quasi-meditate while hiking.

I don't think you guys want a smoking ban. Although I appreciate the cleaner air here in a city that does have a smoking ban, all it has done in my city is completely destroy the strip club patronage. In other types of nightspots -- you know, they do exist, don't you? like bars and nightclubs -- here the business doesn't seem to be down much, at least not due to the smoking ban. But when New Orleans passed a no-indoor-smoking act in about 2005 or 2010 or so, the strip clubs went to shit. Fewer customers, less of a huge late-night shoulder-to-shoulder crowd, and quickly the quality of girls deteriorated as well.

I would like a place where people would smoke nice cigars because I would like to smoke my nice tobacco pipe(s). My local club does have an outdoor deck for smoking. I have to say it is quite nice. Seats, stand-up tables, nice televisions, covered from the elements, you can bring your drink(s) out there, it has a clear-ish view of a wooded and light-industrial area so there's a good breeze, and they put up those big propane heaters the height of beach umbrellas when it's colder. So it's an excellent deck, as far as decks go. But I still dislike using it. The girls are often out there vaping, but it's not "in the club." It's like, I went to a club to smoke my pipe, and now the first thing I have to do in order to smoke my pipe, is leave the club.

Since the indoor-smoking ban I've passed off on my tobacco pipe habit. I'm no longer getting them out, I don't even look at the collectibles on EBay any more.
  • Puddy Tat
    3 months ago
    @skibum- "I would fear for the future if I was young."
    I'm mid-40s and I do. Not so much for obesity and cancer, but because psychologically the younger generations are a bunch of entitled, sheltered pussies, and they're becoming politically active.

I don't think the anti-smoking craze has hit cigars that badly. It's become more of a niche hobby, including with some friends that would never touch a Marlboro. Most people don't smoke enough, or often enough, to raise the cancer risk to the same level as cigarettes.

I've never touched a cigarette in my life. Cigarette smoke, and inhaling any kind of burning plant matter (tobacco or weed), is stinging and unpleasant to me, but I enjoy the smell of some cigars or pipes. Good buddy of mine is into cigars and I have one with him about every 6 months. Just doesn't excite me to do it more.
  • hotgirlsplz
    3 months ago
    Vegas but they don't sell it inside the clubs.
  • gSteph
    3 months ago
    Strip clubs - occasionally
    Cigars - never
  • Lurker-X
    3 months ago
    Titillations in Bloomfield NJ has a cigar lounge:
    https://gogonj.com/cigar-lounge-in-bloom…

I’ve never been there but looks like it is upstairs from the bar/stage with the dancers. The website says you can “entertain […] your favorite dancer” in the lounge but I have no idea if they circulate there or if you need to connect with them downstairs and then invite them up.
  • datinman
    3 months ago
    "It's like, I went to a club to smoke my pipe"

Funny, I go to a club to get my pipe smoked.
    I strongly prefer to do this in a clean air environment.
  • Book Guy
    3 months ago
    In Amsterdam RLD, walking around smoking my tobacco pipe, various young lads on various group trips to see various window girls would announce at me variously, "Pijpen." Which is of course Dutch for ... either of the concepts.
  • nicespice
    3 months ago
    I remember Thee Dollhouse in Tampa had cigars for sale.
  • shailynn
    3 months ago
    Cigars - used to smoke em regularly but quit decades ago, I just couldn’t stand my mouth always being on fire the next morning.

These days I don’t know how I did it because I smell them now and it makes my stomach churn, I used to live the smell.

Healthy - dolfan has a valid point but for a lot of people (like skibum mentioned) it’s all smoke and mirrors. “Oh cigars, gross, but then that person is vaping.”
  • gammanu95
    3 months ago
    Nicotine is such a terribly addictive substance which is linked to an infinite amount of diseases. There is not single system in your body which is not negatively impacted by smoking, vaping, chewing, etc. Unlike cannabis, it has no medicinal apications. You don't even get high, you just get addicted. It really should be outlawed.
  • skibum609
    3 months ago
    I don't care if people smoke. Other than getting out of my cigarette reeking clothes in the garage I don't care. Live and let live. I used to smoke. Stopped 30 years ago. When I was really into golf trips and did 2-4 a year I probably smoked 2-4 cigars a day. Stopped 15 years ago. I used to smoke weed 2-5 times a week from 1969 to 1989. For the last 35 years its closer to about 98% of all the days since then. None of it should be banned. Do what you want, don't bitch if it kills you. Live with the consequences of your decisions.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion