tuscl

Posting a review

LoveTheLadies
Southeast
Anybody else having problems posting a review? I tried on both my iPad and phone but when I hit submit nothing. Any recommendations I’m old and not the most tech person.
Thanks

9 comments

• Lurker-X
    4 months ago
    I’ve had that issue using safari on my iPhone but no issues using the Chrome browser instead.
  • funonthaside
    4 months ago
    You sometimes need to switch from Private mode when using Safari.
  • Jascoi
    4 months ago
    just don't keep hitting the submit review button.
  • LoveTheLadies
    4 months ago
    Funontheaside That worked switching from private. Thanks for the recommendation
  • snowtime
    4 months ago
    I had the same problem several weeks ago. I finally gave up when nothing happened when I hit submit button. I am also old and not good with tech stuff. Don't guess there is a way to retrieve the draft review. At some point I will rewrite it, but is much easier to do when the visit is fresh on mind.
  • Hank Moody
    4 months ago
    Try typing your reviews into Notes and then cut and pasting into the review window. That’s saved me a few times when the website glitched. It’s also helpful if you get interrupted and need to take a break before you finish your review.
  • funonthaside
    4 months ago
    When submittal doesn't immediately work, I copy to notepad or draft email, then paste later.
  • Puddy Tat
    4 months ago
    When I travel, I normally only carry a work laptop--I can't write a good review on my phone, so I typed my review into a draft e-mail then pasted it from my phone.
  • Dan3635
    3 months ago
    I’m having this review submit problem now. The draft article button works. @founder, could this article draft system be added to reviews?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion