tuscl

Dancer SJersey

tstarky10
NY/NJ bound
Wednesday, June 19, 2024 1:21 PM
Thinking about hitting South Jersey (besides ac)any suggestions for a petite AA female? Was thinking PH but hear that’s satiated with Brazilians ? Obsessions ? Platinum

9 comments

• captainfun
    14 days ago
    Purple Orchid? It’s technically Philadelphia but adjacent to south Jersey
  • tstarky10
    14 days ago
    They shut me down over the phone , so I went in person so they would just atleast see me , nope turned around saying they’re full .
  • tstarky10
    14 days ago
    Currently on way to ; Mansville , then platinum dolls I guess ?
  • wallanon
    14 days ago
    If you're talking about Delilah's in Manville you can probably get hired if you're cute, but if it's your first club you may not like it. That's crazy Purple Orchid wouldn't take you because ngl a lot of their dancers were busted the couple of times I went last year. The place right by the airport in Philly was lowkey a solid club.
  • tstarky10
    14 days ago
    Update ; I got hired at & will be working next week Mon Tues, Thurs Fri locations first “Chocolate” couldn’t think of a stage name , kinda of upset manager told me not really for stage more or a vip feel , but that’s fine also . @wallanon I got denied over the phone he was kinda high key very rude about it too so & this was back in Aug
  • tstarky10
    14 days ago
    Night his platinum dolls in passic tomorrow or sapphire/somewhere in city
  • captainfun
    12 days ago
    Good luck dancing tstarky I just did a multi hour tour of the Paterson, NJ area clubs last night. Great time but wrong side of the state for you
  • tstarky10
    9 days ago
    @captainfun Paterson was the first area in Jersey I worked in ; (if you/anyone else reading already didn’t know ) first Sunrise mostly everyone from girls to customers are Spanish from everywhere , couple aa/white , then Hi beams was my 1-7 club for a min , a lot of varieties of aa , couple Spanish/white in morning shift , a hear a lot of guys say the same thing about that area of Jersey , try linden if you haven’t already
  • captainfun
    9 days ago
    Thanks for suggestion on Linden @tstarky. Sent you a dm
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion