tuscl

We can all feel comfort in knowing that where ever you go in America...

Tuesday, May 28, 2024 10:41 PM
there will always be groups of drunk mexican guys who just came from work at the strip club. And wow do I mean ANYWHERE you go. Home Depot Parking lot-> Leaf Blowing the sidewalks->Strip Club is not at all much different than the earth's orbit around the sun.

9 comments

• Muddy
    a month ago
    And as far as I'm concerned, I mean talk about living the American dream. I ain't hating on it, hey I'm doing the same shit.
  • Jmanskald
    a month ago
    Good for them! Keep this economy going.
  • stripperlover777
    a month ago
    ✔️ Well, All I Can Say Is Let's B Safe, Don't Drink & Drive, B Good ♥️Hearted, B Aware Of Your Surroundings, B Peaceful & Watch, Recognize & Reward Our Wonderful Strippers 🤑
  • 5footguy
    a month ago
    At the club the other day the DJ played a traditional mexican song for a large group of mexican guys, mixed in with mostly trap/R&B as the club has a lot of black clientele. Doesn't make for the best LD music but those guys earned the song, hats off to them.
  • groundball
    a month ago
    Only place I know where this *doesn't* happen is in Maryland (the group of guys are all from El Salvador, not Mexico, lol)
  • gammanu95
    a month ago
    The last time I saw a drunk Mechanic denied entry by the bouncer was Heavenly Bodies, outside Chicago, in 1998.
  • Austin1
    a month ago
    This is Mexican country now. Come in and get bused, flown to your preferred destination. All free on the American dime. Healthcare, education, housing, food, ect And we get to bring our whole family too. Americans are so nice to give everything free! We will take over soon. Thanks for giving us this great country!
  • Austin1
    a month ago
    Thanks, 5footguy, we do deserve it, Mexicans rule now and run this show. We earned it too like you said.
  • JamesSD
    a month ago
    From what I've observed they show up at the strip club between 3-5 pm, and leave before 6. They don't want to have to explain where they went after work.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion