tuscl

2024, or 1974?

In recent weeks, I have encountered multiple full bushes.....as in long strands growing from girls....not just some week-long growth.

Has anyone else noticed this trend?

I've noticed this with AA girls, but perhaps it's also occurring elsewhere, as well.

13 comments

• shailynn
    4 months ago
    Was the undercarriage trimmed? This is not a trend I am favor for!

If this trends I’m never shaving my nuts again!
  • stripperlover777
    4 months ago
    ⚡ ☀️ When I Was In Pvt Dances, I Never Saw Hair Commin' Out & Full Nude Stage/Table Dances, Still Never Saw It.
    Would B Interesting On What's Being Seen
    With OTC - 🐦 🦅 🦢
  • azdd
    4 months ago
    Allyana is a full bush dancer at Bourbon Street in Phoenix. I think it’s very hot because most girls are either shaved or heavily groomed. When she’s on stage you can see her bush peeking out the sides of her thong, and she allows some discrete stroking in VIP. She gets a kick out of how guys react to it, I happen to love it!
  • shadowcat
    4 months ago
    Still a rarity in the clubs I go to in Atlanta.
  • WiseToo
    4 months ago
    Does the carpet match the drapes?
  • skibum609
    4 months ago
    The one 70s trend I had hoped would never return.
  • whodey
    4 months ago
    I still don't see it very frequently, but it is certainly more common than at any point since I started clubbing in the late 90s. I can think of twice that I have seen it over the last 4-5 months.
  • sinclair
    4 months ago
    I got dances with a redhead awhile back. She peeled off the thong and to my surprise had red pubic hair. The carpet matched the drapes.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 months ago
    I'm a big fan of the looks of a bush. Much better than the plucked chicken look, in my opinion.

That said, it's not my pussy, so I'll be happy with pretty much anyone who wants to share theirs with me.
  • MrFuturi
    4 months ago
    I always assumed the full bush was to cover up the herpes outbreaks
  • Jascoi
    4 months ago
    bald kitty is beautiful. and my preference.
  • Book Guy
    4 months ago
    Maybe it's prevalent on girls who don't strip regularly?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion