Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Smash or pass?

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42920

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

2 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

She looks like she’d enjoy breaking you in half!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Ehh, Just another girl next door.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Ugh. Why did I look

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

So you go next door to get laid and get jars opened.

Profile picture for captainfun
captainfun
•

Gross. Regret hitting the link

Profile picture for elmer
elmer
•

Yeah I don't know looks like fake breasts to me

Profile picture for Book Guy
Book Guy
•

Pics and videos or it didn't happen.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

If your answer is not "take her to Olive Garden a few hundred times, then smash", you have low T.

I had a date with a South American body builder escort many years ago. She was toned but very feminine looking. But, when you hugged her, you could feel her muscles were rock hard. She competed for half the year, and escorted the other half to support herself. She said she broke training and got "fat" when she wasn't competing. Lucky for me.

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

AI generated. REJECT

Profile picture for 5footguy
5footguy
•

wtf is wrong with you bro?

Profile picture for rickthelion
rickthelion
•

Libby or whatever the fuck your name is, you’re being a bad ape. Imma stop following links you post because they’re frickin’ disturbing. ROAR!!!

Profile picture for j04n44r
j04n44r
•

Pass. I have seen sexy Amazon women, but there’s something to be said about a woman being one penis away from being a man 🤣

W
wallanon
•

I'm wondering what the rest of you are seeing when you click on the link. Maybe it's an inside joke and I'm not posting here enough anymore to get it.

Profile picture for KeyLargoKen
KeyLargoKen
•

Pass

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

If you want to see something REALLY disturbing: rule34.xxx

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement