tuscl

Favorite type of music in the club

Ruby3456
Indian Dancer in North Boston
Friday, May 17, 2024 6:14 PM
What types of songs you'd like to see a stripper dance to? Favorites pls. I'm looking to mix things up. I can dance to almost anything but I prefer alt, rock. Examples, Alice in Chains, Korn, INXS, Chevelle. It's old school and I want to update. I have danced to Rihanna, Cardi occasionally and ok with that. Hell I once even danced to that old song Joe Walshs I like big tits and make my dance more comic and silly. It always gets me tips cuz it's different. I'm open to anything. Let me hear your suggestions

16 comments

• Puddy_Tat
    2 months ago
    Depends on the club, depends on the girl. I'm not a big trap fan but too many fond memories of clubbing with one of my best friends in ATL getting dances to Gucci Mane. Just none of the overdone, stereotypical songs.
  • TravelingBoredBusiness
    2 months ago
    Aything but ghetto rap. Rap tends to ruin clubs.
  • azdd
    2 months ago
    Mostly I just want variety beyond the same 20-25 song playlist that seems to play over and over and over. Personally I like blues that rock (not slow drags), R&B, classic rock, and some country. I hear songs all the time that I think would be great stage songs, but never hear them in clubs. Kudos for taking a risk with Joe Walsh’s ILBT, that song is hilarious and make an otherwise boring stage set a total hoot! I was surfing music videos on YT, and came across Brooks & Dunn’s Play Something Country, which features a very hot busty girl in cutoffs and halter dancing like a stripper, I know a Phoenix dancer that often dances in cowboy boots. Add a Stetson and she could have a blast with that song, but it would never get played in her club (Bourbon St in Phx). I say shake things up, go for variety and make it fun!
  • ClubFan81077
    2 months ago
    There are songs that I love from just about every music genre, but for me to take notice JUST based on song choice, it would probably have to be a favorite song that I've never seen anyone dance to. Uh, just trying to think of a random example off the top of my head... ...still thinking... Okay, I've got one..."Dance Hall Days" by Wang Chung. I like the song, and I can't ever remember hearing it played in a club, and I certainly don't remember ever seeing someone dance to it! If a dancer chose that song, I'd probably go out of my way to get to the stage, compliment her on her song choice, and leave a nice tip. Mostly though, I usually wander up to the stage based on the dancer, rather than her song choices. If she interacts with me in the way that I find most appealing, I'm probably going to love her stage set whether she's dancing to classic rock, rap, or polka... :)
  • 5footguy
    2 months ago
    Trap. Nothing kills the vibe when she's up on you like a Metallica song getting played. Was talk about this with a girl today. Sure, I like all genres of music, but you can't dance sensually to all types of music.
  • Context22
    a month ago
    Something with a good tempo, I know a few dancers that bob their heads to beat while giving head.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a month ago
    If paying for dances by the song, then classical.
  • motorhead
    a month ago
    I’m afraid I suggested the songs I’d like to hear to a 20-something dancer, I would either be laughed at or I’d be accused of speaking an alien language
  • georgmicrodong
    a month ago
    There's music? Huh.
  • Mate27
    a month ago
    [view link] Well, since you asked. I’d tip a $20 to any stripper requesting to play this on her set.
  • MissVicious
    a month ago
    I do day shifts at a biker bar (stage only)- My most popular song is Heart Break Hotel by Elvis. A good one to wake people up and get them interacting is Tequila by The Champs. Aside from those, customers always tell me they don't really care as long as I enjoy the music (which shows while dancing), but the ghetto rap always clears the place out.
  • Book Guy
    a month ago
    For me, the more it's ghetto the worse it is. Similarly, the more rap the worse. I prefer tuneful rock tending toward pop. If I'm in a crunk-ghetto club I will expect crunk-ghetto music, on the premise that this is the sort of music the clientele prefers. Ideally, the DJ would have the good sense to play whichever songs cause customers to enjoy themselves spend the most money on dancers. Usually the DJ is much stupider than that. I have even heard that some DJs take requests from the dancers and play the actual songs which the dancers ask for, without question and without regard for the clientele.
  • stripperlover777
    a month ago
    🎶 I Like A Variety Of Music, Pretty Much Anything, You Can Check Mi Profile For Music I Have Posted. Tuscl - SC - Cheers - 🐦 🦅
  • JupiterHotCakes
    a month ago
    Soft Cell's classic "Non-Stop Erotic Cabaret" album was made to be played at strip clubs. It's got classics like "Seedy Films", "Sex Dwarf" and of course, "Tainted Love".
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a month ago
    I want to hear stuff like from John Lennon’s Double Fantasy album from 1980. Some Beach Boys. Some old Beatles.
  • dr_lee
    a month ago
    Loud, because I don’t want to hear other people talking
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion