tuscl

Which State or area can you get the most contact?

Cougar289
Missouri
Saturday, April 12, 2008 6:32 PM
I think the area that has consistently provided the most contact is in the East St. Louis area. In the 90's it was the Red Garter (before it burned down) where most of girls would want you to lick or suck the kitty while on stage. Today there are still opportunities in the East St. Louis area where this happens and recently I was at the bar and girl ground my face into her kitty and demanded that I lick. At another place one of the girls pulled out my dick and and another began doing an oral. I think you have to known as a regular now for this kind of action. Clearly though in the VIP areas you can get anything you want including straight sex even without a condom if want to live dangerously. I've been to a lot of clubs in Texas, California, Georgia, east coast, and in Europe and never had quite this type of contact action before you even get to the VIP area as you can in the East St. Louis area.

14 comments

• shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I don't think that the state or area has anything to do with it. I think that it is a matter of how well you know the dancer and/or how much you are willing to spend. Last month I got laid in my favorite club for the cost of 4 lap dances $40. without condom. She was a tad intoxicated and feeling very horny. She said that she had already made $700.00 that day and that the "Dick Head" boyfriend was in jail. Those of you that know me don't even have to guess who it was.
  • mmdv26
    16 years ago
    Put it this way: a stranger has a good chance of getting some extaordinary mileage at certain ESL clubs. I agree that a regular at any club in the world may have the opportunity for sex depending on the girl and and some amount of privacy. But, overall, ESL has a lot on the menu - if you can settle for a 6 or less. I miss the days of daty at the stage - old C-Mowes, and Dollies were great for that activity.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    I can agree based on my one experience with East St. Louis clubs. But there are also areas where that type of thing will never happen and also clubs where you will never get laid no matter how well you know the dancer. Either the club is too security-conscious (I remember a story my favorite at the club I visit most said where some dude whipped it out and the security immediately kicked him out) or the layout of the club prevents it.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    The state of intoxication is where i've had the best luck!
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    So, maybe it would be more efficient if we listed the areas/states where you can't get *any* contact...no matter how hard you try...
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Everyone's talking about the question without answering it ... Houston
  • Cougar289
    16 years ago
    Book Guy you difinitely have some serious skills in writing critiques and so if I head down south I’ll need to brush up on your reviews. – good job. I probably should have added the value aspect of what you actually have to pay to get what you want. In ESL you can pretty much get the whole deal between $50 and $100 if you have a clue of what you’re doing. No serious negot skills needed here. I expect that in most locals in the country you can get anything you want if you have the cash, but in ESL it appears to be a poor mans haven for being able to get it all for not too much. Of course at these prices the deal is done inside of 10 minutes and so it is definitely carry out service - no prolonged encounters. Many girls will go out with you to the local inn for $150 - $200.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Book Guy, Perhaps even you didn't answer the question. Last I knew "Houston" was a city, not a state, but I suppose it could be considered an "area'. However, in my limited experience, Florida, specifically the Ft. Lauderdale area, followed by the Miami area. That said, I do believe this is a rather flawed question. He all know our local area and are likely to have much higher contact in clubs where we are known as opposed to being a visitor in an out of town club. Of course you may be a first timer in a local club, but then again you have a bit of an advantage. Since you know the area, you can easily hold a better conversation and get to "know" the dancer a littler better, which may result in more contact.
  • large
    16 years ago
    I agree East St. Louis is tops for contact. You could also find it in San Francisco and the middle NJ area around Burlington and Pemberton although I have not been to either recently.
  • treetopsman
    16 years ago
    I vote for the Detroit area of the great state of Michigan. Houston has (had?) some great clubs, but the contact was all over the board - from air to wow. On the other hand, the Motor City has consistently high contact throughout the spectrum, from low life (Henry VIII South) to the "champagne" standard (Flight Club) along with some delightful little joints in the middle. Middle NJ area is two clubs - Cheeks and Playhouse - and they are a half hour from each other. I agree they are good contact - but two clubs do not a city/state make.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Agreed on the variability of Houston. Never been to Detroit ... I'm looking forward to it, some day. That internet dude "Two Sheds" whetted my appetite a long time ago. As best I can read it from the reviews here, East St. Louis sounds like a ghetto wasteland where you can get service, but don't expect the women to be up to the right kind of standards that would make them "attractive" to everyone. And San Francisco has service and contact, too; but the prices are astronomical. That's why I wrote Houston as my first answer. I guess Tampa is a good answer, too; and of course the lower areas of Quebec Province, and Niagara Falls Ontario. All good guesses.
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    I'm by no means an expert on this subject since I've never gone looking for high contact. But it seems to me that almost every state has a place or two where very high contact and more is available. As far as it being fairly routine, I've always thought that Tampa and south Florida had the most places like that. But I've never been to any clubs in either Houston or ESL.
  • unbelheathen
    16 years ago
    It may just be me - or may have been the night - but I hit 3 ESL clubs (PT, Miss Kitty's, and Roxy's) one Friday and while the stageside mileage was great, the private was no better than stage-side. Looking forward to a Detroit trip sometime soon to see what that brings.
  • beantown
    16 years ago
    As someone who's been to many Detroit clubs, a quick trip to ESL and many Providence RI clubs, I'd put a few Providence places above ESL mainly because in both, you don't need to be a regular or have tons of money for easy access to FS, but I think there's a bit more variety in Providence for not much more money than in ESL.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion