tuscl

Let's get Derek in on the fun

shanny72
Mayor of Titty City
Saturday, April 20, 2024 5:51 PM
[view link] My man needs this way more than any one of us do. We should start a GoFundMe and get him some action

7 comments

• shailynn
    3 months ago
    Someone get him an account on here. Rick will take him to Baby Dolls in Dallas and Nicespice will take him to Olive Garden afterwards.
  • rickthelion
    3 months ago
    I like the cut of Derek’s gib. This rick definitely supports bringing him along on a decadent rick vacation - a rickation if you will. I’ll even spring for the loppers so he can get some boobies in his face. ROAR!!!
  • 5footguy
    3 months ago
    I think Derek is pretending, like this old episode of Just Shoot Me: [view link] He gets caught here: [view link]
  • Studme53
    3 months ago
    ^ Ha ha! I was thinking the same thing. Chicken pot, chicken pot, chicken pot pie
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 months ago
    Maybe, in some future, more enlightened society, there will be training for strippers on how to work with autistic customers. They have impaired empathy, but are not hostile, so you can get blindsided by it. They are prone to meltdowns. Good thing he's got a family he can talk about such topics with.
  • 5footguy
    3 months ago
    I was sitting in a very busy club one day last year on a Saturday, and a man bound to a wheelchair was sitting nearby kind of out in the middle of the floor. One of my faves walked up to him, smiled and chatting with him, and gave him a bit of a LD in his chair. It confirmed why I like her so much, besides of course her ability to make me erupt like a volcano. She is friendly and has a kind heart, and has empathy for others. She may have gained only $10 or $20 out of that interaction but she probably made that guy's day.
  • nicespice
    3 months ago
    I’ve danced for a couple of customers with severe neurodivergence. Both times, they were with older male relatives. The family member would pay upfront for like a dance or two and ask me to be kind and understanding. I remember this one person who would bring an adult who doesn’t live independently with him. But apparently, there was a time that guy caused an issue during lap dances that caused them both to get kicked out of the club by bouncers that night. So that guy was forbidden from getting dances, but he would be given singles for stage tipping. He wasn’t a bad guy. We became friends on PokemonGo. There were a couple of customers I remember who were wheelchair bound.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion