OT: OnlyFans chick makes about $2K per FS?

Thursday, April 18, 2024 6:20 PM
[view link] Don't see any reason to have high confidence in her numbers. But, assuming they're true, it would be a big change if this business model scales. Some guys would have more opportunities to hook up, with OF chicks, if they were willing to appear on video having sex semi-publicly. But, P4P FS would be less available, except at rates higher than $2K.

17 comments

She isn't even hot. Face looks like a man's. I wouldn't pay $200 to have sex with her. OnlyFans is one of the great causes of GPS these days.
PuddyTat69
a month ago
well...... there are guys on usasexguide that pay almost as much to screw 50-70 year olds. for $200 should be able to find someone better looking and cleaner than this while in mexico. i wouldn't even jerk off to that girl for free.
rattdog
a month ago
I hope she has the release forms from every single one of those non-creator people that she says she does, and those release forms are registered on her OF page. OF will reject videos with unidentified people in them. It's also not clear to me if she's making that 200K from the students themselves, or from the sales of the videos. I know prostitution is legal in parts of Mexico; is it legal everywhere?
georgmicrodong
a month ago
I was a college student on spring break many, many, many times from high school through late 20's. Sleep 6 in a room for 2, hit every happy hour, live off pretzels etc. College kids are the same today and as a group wouldn't have 2k for sex. Given how much money the average student on vacation has to spend it seems like she had to have banged 12,200 people to make that kind of money.
skibum609
a month ago
She is more like 36 than 24... but anyway good for her. Women shouldn't have sex for free so I support this.
blahblahblah23
a month ago
She doesn't look terrible, she looks like the kinda chick I could kinda accidentally pick up at the bar if I bought her a drink near closing time. In a strip club, I wouldn't give her a second glance. I don't know about college kids having money these days. When I was that age, I could have scraped together 2k, but there's absolutely zero chance I'd have spent it on pussy, much less average pussy. There were girls way hotter than that who were happy to fuck for the fun of it. I can't tell if the article is vague on payment because they don't want to call her out as a whore, of if their calculations are bullshit. Maybe she made 2k from one video one time, and she's now considering that she's making 2k every time she shoots a video. The guys might not have paid her a nickel and she might not have even added a single OF subscriber or sold a single PPV video.
Dolfan
a month ago
Very hard to believe over a hundred college students each spent 2K on that... it doesn't compute unless they are completely ignorant of what else they could have done with 2K.
wld4tatas
a month ago
^ Beer Googles when you have cash to burn and just want sex.
mogul1985
a month ago
^ And I'll add, can't get cute college girls.
mogul1985
a month ago
Ok, she doesn't look bad, but she's no way in hell younger than me when she clearly looks middle aged. I don't get why these women in the industry keep saying they are like 30 when they look 45 or say they are 18 when they look 25. It's better to be a hot 35 yo than be a super rough looking "21"...
blahblahblah23
a month ago
Unilad / Ladbible is well known for approaching creators on OF, TikTok, and YouTube with "repost" contracts that allow them to share creator content while providing "exposure" as payment. That content sharing usually entails coming up with an entirely fabricated "article" about the creator. Depending on the contract they sign, the creators often have little or no input to the article. Fun fact... New York Post does this as well. So, stuff like this is never true. It's pure click bait.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a month ago
I get it. It's like reading trashy news sources like Wapo, NYT and the National Enquirer. Makes sense.
skibum609
a month ago
Interesting - New York Post is widely known as a trash newspaper, and the term click bait does fit well for them.
wld4tatas
a month ago
Face it. By 2030, it will be 120F in the shade, the Red/Blue civil war will be giving you the Syria lifestyle, AND, instead of paying for FS, you'll be paying to watch hotter-than-you guys having sex on OF.
ilbbaicnl
a month ago
CMI's explanation seems quite plausible to me.
Dolfan
a month ago
And now the agency that is the equivalent of Internal Revenue Service in Australia has a reason to audit her.
nj_pete
a month ago
"I don't get why these women in the industry keep saying they are like 30 when they look 45 or say they are 18 when they look 25. It's better to be a hot 35 yo than be a super rough looking "21"" 100% .. hot is hot, age not an issue. Not that this girl is very hot. If she told me she's 40, I'd say "she looks great" but if she's actually 24, all I can think is, damn, she has a rough life ahead. She'd look a few years younger if she just smiled.
5footguy
25 days ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion