tuscl

How do you know you've been visiting strip clubs a lot?

Wednesday, April 9, 2008 5:58 AM
1. You see a hot girl enter the bank. Then you start thinking, she could be one hot stripper. 2. When you go to one of your favorite clubs, you just walk up to the bar and just nod your head in agreement and the waitress brings your regular drink. 3. The doorgirls and bouncers say "hi, nice to see you again" and sometimes even shake your hand. Got any more?

16 comments

• casualguy
    16 years ago
    I have another. 4. You remember when one waitress and the door girl used to dance for you as dancers.
  • imnumnutz
    16 years ago
    you can find your favorite seat without having to wait for your eyes to adjust to the club's lack of light when you visit during daylight.
  • Philip A. Stein
    16 years ago
    I fixed your list with my experiences: 1. You see a hot girl enter the bank. Then you start thinking, she could be one hot stripper. Then you recognizer her from the club. 2. When you go to your favorite club, you walk up to the bar and your drink arrives. Then one of the regulars asks you if you had a good time at the hockey game last night. 3. The bouncers shakes your hand and comps your cover. Then over the course of the next hour, almost all the girls stop by and give you hug and chat for minute. Some more: 4. You go to a club you've never been to and you know 5 dancers. 5. When you get home and empty your pockets, you have matchbooks from three clubs.
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    1) Your place of work hires a new girl, and not only do you know her, but you have "known her" in a biblical way. 2) You see the hot looking teen across the street walking out to her car carrying a black tote bag. You recognize a very familiar logo on the side. With your heart racing, you run to your ATM because there is somewhere you need to be.
  • Tucker40
    16 years ago
    Adding to JayADay's Number 4 ... you stop in at a club in another part of the state, recognize a dancer and it's from your usual haunt (ie. frequent Tampa, stop in Key West and still see some regular dancers).
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    A dancer asks you how your kid did on his term paper.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    A dancer asks if your daughter has had the baby yet. And you believe that she really cares enough to ask! Well, she did. At 5:15 this A.M. a beautiful 9 lb girl came into this world. Baby, mother and father are all doing fine. Grandpa has lost some more hair.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Tucker40, I've seen many in Key West that I've known from Miami.
  • gk
    16 years ago
    --When you walk in and casually complain about someone sitting in your favorite corner seat at the bar--and they ask him to move! --When the owner buys you drinks. --When your ATF leaves permanently but you stay--and the remaing girls start swarming all over you (or should I say, your wallet). --When you have at leaast 5 dancer phone numbers on your cell phone.
  • gk
    16 years ago
    one more... --When you make the circuit (over time, not one night) and keep running into dancers you know.
  • chitownlawyer
    16 years ago
    You walk into the club, and an other patron voluntariy and knowingly vacates "your" chair so that you can take your accustomed and rightful place therein.
  • chitownlawyer
    16 years ago
    and more that have happened to me in the past month or so: 1 the manager gives you a card comping indefinitely your cover charge: 2. on entering the club, as you fumble to find said card, the door guy says, "It's OK, I know who you are", and waves you through; and 3. The VIP door guy comps your entry fee into VIP.
  • jester214
    16 years ago
    Regardless of where your ATF is in the building, she knows you've arrived with 8 seconds of you entering.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Chitown: I too have a lifetime membership card. Mine is good at any Platinum Plus clubs. I even got into Chastity's Gold Club in Columbia SC for free last month. Competition! Normally this card would cost $500 but I got it free thanks to Bones. Jen (Jeniffer)the regular day shift door girl just waves me in. It is nice to be remembered and appreciated.
  • looker123
    16 years ago
    Maybe the oposite of jester214's point, on a night your ATF missed work, she knows exactly what you did before she gets to work the next time and has texed you to say shes pissed!!!
  • gk
    16 years ago
    Looker 123 has nailed it--when your ATF knows everytime when you'e stepped out on her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion