tuscl

Best clubs for extras in Jacksonville, FL?

Saturday, April 6, 2024 2:12 AM
I'm coming down to Jacksonville end of the month. I'll be busy most of my stay, but was hoping to hit a club or two when I arrive on a Thursday afternoon. I've been looking through some reviews, but - there's an awful lot of clubs to check out! And some don't have current reviews. Hoping for some extras, and, so far, I'm thinking Sinsations and Wackos are my best bets. Any suggestions on other possibilities, please post up here or DM me. Thanks, Alfredo

10 comments

• doctorevil
    3 months ago
    Wackos is not as much of a sure thing as it once was, but extras are definitely available. You just need to screen your VIP candidates carefully before you go back.
  • shailynn
    3 months ago
    Where is our Jack and Coke drinking, shiny suit wearing, greasin bouncers expert when we need him?
  • Electronman
    3 months ago
    An afternoon visit to Wacko's can be satisfying if you don't mind Cuban dancers and not-so-private dance facilities.
  • rickdugan
    3 months ago
    ===> "Where is our Jack and Coke drinking, shiny suit wearing, greasin bouncers expert when we need him?" Coke? I'm offended dude. Mixers are for pussies. As far as the OP's question, I have nothing to contribute. We're in an area chock full of good Christian folks. You won't find those shenanigans happening in our highly regarded gentlemen's clubs. These are respectable establishments. 😉 OP, I also messaged you just to make this point clear.
  • PAWG_Patrol
    3 months ago
    Doll House is fun. Sinsations too with the hottest dancers in the area imo. Wackos isn't really what it used to be but ymmv. JAX is so fun I'm planning on dropping by twice this month 😂
  • gammanu95
    3 months ago
    I don't up vote much from Rick Dugan, but that was pretty fucking funny.
  • chiefwiggum
    3 months ago
    How does Jacksonville stack up against Pompano or Tampa or Miami?
  • Jascoi
    3 months ago
    what's wrong with mixers?
  • gammanu95
    3 months ago
    Tampa s actually pretty shitty. You need to go to Clearwater and north for the real fun.
  • rickthelion
    3 months ago
    ^^ “what’s wrong with mixers?” Jascoi ape, I have a question for you: Are you insane?!! How the fuck can you get your blood alcohol up into the rickish zone if you’re using mixers? Say you wanna go on a long drive and you’re sober…do you just chug you drivin’ wiskey? NO!!! You need to get rickish fast! The simple solution is to soak a tampon in Jack - make a Jackon if you will - and shove that up your ass while you chug the drivin’ whiskey. Only a GD moron would soak a tampon in Jack and Coke and shove that us his ass. What is wrong with these idiots brother dugan? Dumbass apes wanna put mixed drinks up their ass… ROAR!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion