tuscl

Stripper languages

Friday, April 5, 2024 12:28 PM
I want to strip bar ,Stripper,I know her name,cause know her for 5 yrs now. And I texted her ,what date coming at gentleman club. Any I spent 2 hrs,She and I sitting a table,She said_"how long you staying here ?" I said about 30 min. I think she another customer line up .I didn't mind,but I was done anyway, She said "how long you stay here?*I hate that!

15 comments

• Toesucking
    3 months ago
    I think she rushing me out door,? Little mad at her .Better she said, Goodbye,I see later! Little things will ruin day.think too picking? I had a stroke about 20 yrs ,so little bit
  • Toesucking
    3 months ago
    So little bit odd,!
  • shadowcat
    3 months ago
    It's better tp be pissed off than pissed on.
  • Hank Moody
    3 months ago
    Do NOT click on this user’s profile unless you want to see his dick. I inadvertently took one for the team. Washing my eyes out with Clorox.
  • doctorevil
    3 months ago
    What language is OP using?
  • Puddy_Tat
    3 months ago
    @Hank, it's pretty small. English clearly not this guy's first language.
  • shadowcat
    3 months ago
    I gave him a pass since he stated that he had had a stroke. "Agraphia is defined as the disruption of the previously intact writing skills due to an acquired brain damage. Stroke remains the most common cause of language impairment; however, writing disorders, including agraphia, are underestimated in patients with stroke."
  • doctorevil
    3 months ago
    Shadow I missed that. I apologize to OP
  • Puddy_Tat
    3 months ago
    ^ Does a stroke make you post your penis to a message board that is almost all straight men?
  • Manuellabore
    3 months ago
    As I understand it, OP feels like a dancer who he sees on the regular may have been giving him the bum's rush by asking how long he was planning to be staying at the club, and he is wondering if he should be offended. Insufficient information to say, but if he was literally sitting with her for two hours (and not two hours in VIP), it's perfectly reasonable for the dancer to gently inquire about his plans. It's important to be respectful of the dancer's time and not prevent her from getting paying business.
  • iknowbetter
    3 months ago
    I’m still fascinated by this Agraphia. The writing is exactly as if it had been spoken by someone who has suffered a stroke. Right down to the strange punctuation.
  • twentyfive
    3 months ago
    @OP If she doesn’t provide you with the service you want, there’s plenty of other strippers out there, it’s you’re money, spend it wisely on the girls that give you the service you deserve.
  • motorhead
    3 months ago
    This is what makes TUSCL great. I’ve never even heard of Agraphia. But I think it once again proves the point that guys that frequent strip clubs are the richest, smartest dudes around. Kind of like a club of renaissance men.
  • Manuellabore
    3 months ago
    @motorhead: somebody used the word "liminal" in a review the other day. I had to look up the definition. It was uplifting
  • stripperlover777
    3 months ago
    ⚡ ☀️ Sounds Like She Really Want $ 💲 🤑
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion