tuscl

What club has the most expensive lap dances in the nation?

Saturday, April 5, 2008 8:02 AM
A local club in my area increased the price of semi private lap dances up to $35 a dance. I thought that seemed a bit high but probably not for some. Ok, who has a club that has higher prices? I live in what is supposed to be a low cost of living area.

13 comments

• casualguy
    16 years ago
    I forgot about a nude club in the area charges $40 a song except they run a two for one special every hour. I never even considered paying that price so I forgot about it.
  • chitownlawyer
    16 years ago
    The standard at the high end clubs in ESL is $40, 3/100. That's as high as I've heard anywhere.
  • FLLMike
    16 years ago
    We should consider ourselves lucky in the US. In Japan it used to be $70 cover just to get in and $70 a lap dance. I'm sure it's more now.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Ecstasy in Santa Ana CA charges $50 per dance. Their claim to fame is the fact that you lie flat on your back and the dancer rides you. I'll pass. I know that I get better dances at my favorite club for only $10. I will admit that I do get special treatment because I am so well known there.
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    I know of a club in rural PA (Pleasure Dome) where you rent the little private rooms for $20 a song, all of which goes to the House, and the girl expects an equal amount as her tip to dance for you. Fortunately the dances are really good and the girls are generally very attractive and friendly, so not many customers object. In fact I think it's one of the best clubs in the state, because you also get to sample each girls with $1 mini-dances on their tip walk, so by the time you take one in back you know what to expect.
  • minnow
    16 years ago
    In 2005 (who knows what now??) Centerfolds on Broadway St (SF) dancers were asking 40/60/80 per song (bikini/topless/nude). This is DV club, not MBOT extras prices.
  • Philip A. Stein
    16 years ago
    I fucking get bitchy about $25 dances at the Detroit higher end clubs. $20 is the MI going rate amd in my book. I go "shadowcat" on them and try to bargain down when they ask for $25.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    The highest I've heard of was down in Southern New England or NYC where some clubs can run $50/dance, which is way, way too high IMO. There are some places in NY and Canada that offer "bed dances", but I dunno for how much.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    NOLa has several $50 / song clubs. I think all dancers 100% of the time are willing to negotiate down, but dumb-ass tourists will fall for the "official" price plenty enough. And feature girls often give extra-special-expensive lappers -- higher prices, and generally on the main floor too! Idiot customers. Sucker ... minute ... born ... how's-it-go?
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    MisterGuy, Show-n-Tell Showbar in Philly also offers bed dances. Unless it's changed, the cost is so much per minute, not per song. They also have regular LDs.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Wow, per minute...that could get pretty rough on the wallet. I don't remember the prices for the bed dances that I've heard of, but I thought that they were a flat rate for so much time or so much money per song.
  • minnow
    16 years ago
    FONDL: What are the per-minute charges?? Please be more specific. Given that "average" lapdance is $20, and "average" song 3 minutes or so, equates to effective per minute charge of $5-$7. How does setup work- does patron feed a machine a Jackson every 3 minutes? Specifics please.
  • Big Dave
    16 years ago
    The most expensive dances I have ever gotten is at Rick's in New Orleans! They are $60 for 1 song in the back! their are other dances for $40 on side but no more $20! What has happened! Thanks god for Visions!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion