Smash or Pass?

Monday, March 4, 2024 9:31 PM
[view link] Jayne Mansfield 1955 :D

6 comments

Considered one the most beautiful starlet of her era. That's a 100% smash!
RamPaige
2 months ago
I'd probably die of suffocation between those bountiful boobs, but.... SMASH!!!!!!!
ATACdawg
2 months ago
I would smash her and then her daughter Mariska. Then round 2 with Jayne.
goldmongerATL
2 months ago
Smash and round two just to titty fuck her.
PuddyTat69
2 months ago
She was a manufactured starlet IMO, basically groomed to be a hollywood whore. But so few hollywood women aren't, even to this day. I wonder just how many guys she fucked in her life as a matter of everyday procedures when getting roles and the like. One can only wonder. Her face is attractive but she's not a natural beauty like Sophia Loren (the other woman in the famous photo of the two of them). She's a classic blonde in a bottle, and you can see the insecurity in her eyes when you look at her photos. Still, if you wouldn't fuck this fine specimen of a female, you ain't straight. Smash that pussy all the way from 1955 right into the 60s.
5footguy
2 months ago
Even the A list stars were whores. Grace Kelly was one of the worst. She would rotate through 2-3 co-stars at a time, preferring the older, married men. A quote about her and Bing Crosby: "The night Kelly won an Oscar for her performance in the film, Crosby reportedly came to her hotel room expecting to spend the night with her, only to find Marlon Brando, who had beaten out Crosby for an Oscar earlier that night, in her bed. He declined her offer to join them."
goldmongerATL
2 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion