tuscl

Lexington, Ky.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008 2:45 PM
Hey all, I'll be in Lexington, Ky., Thursday and will have time for an afternoon visit. Based on what I've read here, Cowboys seems to be the place to go. Any recommendations for dancers to look up, or other clubs? Thanks.

3 comments

• shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I just found out that the Platinum Plus chain just bought a strip club there. I do not know which club. At any rate they will probably take several months renovating it and then reopen under the Platinum Plus name. From the reviews that I have read, I would agree that Cowboys is your best bet.
  • Pete22z
    16 years ago
    I had a decent enough time at the Deja Vu. This one blond was incredible. Keep in mind it was a Deja Vu though.
  • Chief69
    16 years ago
    Cowboys would probably be the place to go in the afternoon. If you don't like it Deja Vu is walking distance away. As for Platinum Plus being a club there. There is currently a Solid Platinum, which used to be called Club Platinum and some people call it Platinum Plus. I have only been around when it was called Solid Platinum. If want shadowcat says is true, I would definitely have to check out the new Platinum Plus, based upon the favorable reviews of other Platinum Plus clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion