tuscl

Mute Button

Friday, February 9, 2024 12:47 AM
Is there a mute option any more? Somebody I had previously muted no longer is.

10 comments

• whodey
    5 months ago
    That function seems to still be on @founder's to do list. I'm sure it'll be back at some point.
  • founder
    5 months ago
    I'll get to that one last. My Feed is back though... enjoy!
  • RonJax2
    5 months ago
    > My Feed is back though Excellent. I love this feature, thanks @Founder!
  • rickthelion
    5 months ago
    The problem with the mute button is that people sometimes mute posters for the wrong reason. Take the ricks. Some people just can’t wrap their brains around how cool we ricks are. So they mute us. But we only give rickvice to help those less fortunate than us. Imagine for a moment how good the world would be if everybody expressed as much rickness as they could. Some of us - the real ricks - would be totally rickish. Others would only be able to express a soupçon of rickishness. But even a lil rickishness is better than no rickishness at all! Now Imma go rick around and make the world a better place. ROAR!!!
  • drewcareypnw
    5 months ago
    @founder: the feed is working fast! Nice. I guess you found a way to make that query smaller or cached or something. Much better. You may want to add a link somewhere that says “my feed”, it took me a while to figure out it was the little network logo at lower left.
  • Hank Moody
    5 months ago
    Guess we’ll have to read the trolls a little longer.
  • Dolfan
    5 months ago
    And I like the thumbs up option for threads & reviews. A little disappointed there's no thumbs down though.
  • Manuellabore
    5 months ago
    ^^rickthelion^^Manuel has a sufficiently high threshold for BS that even the Ricks aren't at risk of muting :). But everybody has a limit.
  • BumHip
    5 months ago
    What was wrong with the old TUSCL version? Or the versions before that?
  • rickthelion
    5 months ago
    ^^ Manuel, I like the cut of your jib. You seem like a good ape that likes to consume reliable rickformation. However, I see Moody Apes point. Internet trolls are the worst. The make me wanna go all wildebeest on ‘em. Did you know that approximately 80% of internet trolls are actually zebras. I frickin’ hate them stripy horses. ROAR!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion