tuscl

Bar style clubs

Pyroxl
Yonder
Wednesday, February 7, 2024 8:56 PM
Recently visited an area with bar-style clubs. I'm used to the no-alcohol states where you sit in the main area and wait for them to come to you. In the bar-style, I sat and it took a long time for someone to come. If you're used to the bar style, what's the typical flow? Like do you talk to multiple or go straight to the one you want? I know they like to hustle for drinks and one time I got hustled for a shot and then a drink right afterwards. Then, once I expressed sticker shock at the dance price (wanted 4 figures), she excused herself to the bathroom and promptly returned with a whale-looking fellow.

4 comments

• RonJax2
    6 months ago
    > If you're used to the bar style, what's the typical flow? Like do you talk to multiple or go straight to the one you want? I try to make eye contact, and if that fails, I'll walk over and introduce myself. Life is too short to sit a stripclub just hoping your favorite dancer comes to talk to you.
  • WiseToo
    6 months ago
    You have to be certain the one you want is truly available and not just waiting for her whale to return from the men's room. Then try to make eye contact, if possible. Begin to move closer and judge her reaction. If she ignores you, she's not interested. If she acknowledges your presence, ask if the seat or space next to her is available. If she seems friendly, introduce yourself by giving her your "club" name. Try to make some small talk. Let her mention dances and cost, etc. If she doesn't, but wants you to buy her a drink, just chuckle and politely decline saying you don't know her. Move on, she's hustling drinks. It's important not to appear desperate. Another one may show up that you want.
  • shailynn
    6 months ago
    4 figures? Was she going to spend the night and clean your house the next day after the lapdances?
  • stripperlover777
    6 months ago
    I've Experienced More Hustle Sittin' @ The Bar. Sitting Away @ The Table Or On Couch is More Peaceful. ☮️ ☮️ ☮️
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion