tuscl

Need help for a Vegas Bachelor Party

Tuesday, February 6, 2024 10:03 PM
Planning a Vegas Bachelor Party for my Cousin. We need help making a decision between a few clubs or hiring dancers to come to us. There are six guys in our group. From everything I read here, only three clubs, Peppermint Hippo, Sophia's, and the Palomino have bachelor packages for a party our size. Everything else is 5 or 10 people. Chica's was the only other option. There are no packages, but it's cheap from the reviews I've seen. I was also informed of two sites where girls can come to you. One quoted me at 150 per girl and said detailed info on what they'd do when they got there/additional price would be in person. Another was 570 for 6 girls. They do a show + some dances for the groom for about and hour and a half/ 2 hours. I've been leaning toward Palomino since it has the best reviews, but I'd love some input on what's best for a Bachelor Party. Most of my experience in clubs is in South Florida, where I live. But most people say our clubs are very different from clubs in other states.

11 comments

• RonJax2
    4 months ago
    > Most of my experience in clubs is in South Florida, where I live. Ooof. You're going to be disappointed in Vegas clubs then. Mileage, if you care about that, is much lower in Vegas. I would recommend you go for the hotel show. You can go to a strip club anytime for the rest of your life, a private show is only practical when at a bachelor party, and you have a finite number of those to attend. I'd also vote for 6 girls
  • Cruz_LV
    4 months ago
    I work at palomino our batch packages are great. Be careful with the “dancers to your room” the quoted fee is most likely JUST the agency fee and you will be shelling a lot more than what was quoted. But that’s typical in Vegas 😂
  • chiefwiggum
    4 months ago
    The fee for strippers at your rooms seems very, very low. If that's the upfront cost, you're looking at street level girls, who are a trashy 6 at best. As Cruz says, you could easily be paying another hourly fee per girl, and that doesn't include tips (for whatever, like just being there) on top of that. If you're looking for ambience and your crew is a bunch of accountants/boring types, then go to the club. I would recommend Hippo over Palomino (only because Palomino has fallen so much in my experience -- If you're looking for extras, maybe and just maybe Palomino.) Chicas is small and it gets crowded and service is like third world (they try, just not that hard). I may be biased, but if you go in and talk to the manager at Hippo, they might deal because you at least have 5. Maybe not as they're more popular now. If your buddies are a bunch of savages like the guys I work with, then go ahead and get a suite and make guarantees with the agencies that your getting the girls that you're looking at. If it fails (I've done this in the past and there's going to be like a 10-20% failure rate), you can always hit the club later.
  • Meshuggah
    4 months ago
    I've been booking bachelor parties since 1992. 570 for 6 girls. They do a show + some dances for the groom for about and hour and a half/ 2 hours. so an agency, a driver, security, and 6 girls are splitting $570? no the $570 brings the girls, if you want 2 hours entertainment, you will be paying for dances, games, toy shows, privates for 2 hours. the $570 for 6 girls is a red flag really. here in New England, agencies charge $350 to $450 for 2 dancers. I charged $375 for party last night in ski area of Vermont 10 guys, repeat customers. 2 dancers, who make all their money once the music starts picked up $2,763 in 2 hours 15 minutes. Dances, games, toy shows, So I have no idea why a Vegas agency would send 6 girls for $570.....
  • Lost Guy
    4 months ago
    Vegas clubs are seriously low mileage, and you’re probably better off having the girls come to you. And like the guys before me, you’re probably going to have to pay extra for them to stay and do anything fun. Have fun and try to remember what happened the day after
  • Cruz_LV
    4 months ago
    Because the agency are a scam. You pay a low ass price and the girls upsell crazy amounts. Most guys are drunk horny and you are already there so they pay whatever. That “$570” wouldn’t even be the girls money it’s the companies money. Plus the girls WILL NOT BE AS PICTURED. I worked for them when I first moved to Vegas. The $570 break down for 6 girls is crazy still the math isn’t mathing. Typically lowest price per girl to come is $100 maybe they are throwing the ugly one in for free???? 😂
  • jaybud999
    4 months ago
    I love Chicas normally, but for a bachelor party, no way. Palomino has great VIP booths....not sure if they're still $150 for 15 minutes? They also have booze and full nude. Moderately classy. Peppermint Hippo is the old OG, all fixed up. It's "classy." I wouldn't focus too much on packages......you can negotiate that stuff with the host when you get there (unless you're going on a Friday or Saturday night at 10pm....it could be packed).
  • GhostKingLegxnd
    4 months ago
    Thanks for all the advice. We ended up choosing the Palomino. I will get their table/bottle package for 5 guys (since one guy dropped out.) Cruz_LV, you are right about the money going to the company instead of the women. I asked a homegirl who used strip and, and she said they take a major cut. The girls usually charge even more than the strip club after the initial show to make up the difference. I might say fuck it and still do it if my Superbowl parlay hits or I win big at blackjack lol. A lil extra fun on Sunday before we leave Monday. Can't wait to be in Vegas next weekend.
  • GhostKingLegxnd
    4 months ago
    Oh, to clear up some confusion on the price of $575 for the stripper to you, it was for vegasbachelorstrippers (.com), which had the price of $475 for six strippers on the site but another $100 for additional dances for the Groom. That's where I got the price from after calling them briefly inquiring about prices, etc.
  • RonJax2
    4 months ago
    > I might say fuck it and still do it if my Superbowl parlay hits or I win big at blackjack lol. A lil extra fun on Sunday before we leave Monday. Spending gambling winnings on strippers is one of life's great joys. I hope you guys have an awesome trip.
  • chiefwiggum
    4 months ago
    > Spending gambling winnings on strippers is one of life's great joys. I hope you guys have an awesome trip. This is the way.
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion