tuscl

Milan Italy

Tuesday, February 6, 2024 6:06 AM
Planning a short trip to Milano. Tuscl lists five clubs. Two have no reviews, the newest reviews at the other three are 12, 13 and 18 years old, respectively. Help!

10 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 months ago
    First, I'd go to Google to find out if any of those clubs are still open. Or if other clubs have opened that aren't listed here.
  • jackslash
    6 months ago
    You know you're a true PL when you travel to Milan and ask about strip clubs instead of the Milan Cathedral or Leonardo's Last Supper.
  • shailynn
    6 months ago
    Leonardo’s last supper? He had pizza at Mario’s last night!!!!
  • motorhead
    6 months ago
    This is just me… brothels are legal in Switzerland (but not Italy) Take a quick train ride to Lugano. The scenery is great both inside and outside
  • caseyx
    6 months ago
    I'll second motorhead's comment. Italian guys routinely travel to Switzerland or Germany or Austria to hit the brothels. Italy is a Catholic country so don't expect mileage. I suppose that doesn't mean that there aren't clubs with hot girls on stage. For a short trip there are probably other, better things to do in Milan.
  • boomer79
    6 months ago
    Yeah I think there is a town just a few minutes away where there are clubs and brothels. Italy is amazing but by European standards it’s conservative about such things.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    6 months ago
    You have to be careful about strip clubs in Europe. Some of them are just clip joints where you’ll walk in to find ugly girls and then you’ll be threatened and robbed if you don’t pay them. They’ll sit you down and open a bottle of champagne without you asking and expect you to pay 700 euros for it. I had to literally run out of one in Paris because I could see what was happening. I got home and found that they do this shit to everyone.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    6 months ago
    What’s a PL?
  • Dan3635
    6 months ago
    I wonder if we could get stickers made with “The Ultimate Strip Club List” and a QR code. Maybe one of the funny line from the home page. Then put the sticker at eye level on the back of the toilet stall door (if they have a door). Actually, this might be good in US clubs as well.
  • jackslash
    6 months ago
    PL stands for "pathetic loser." It was first applied to strip club enthusiasts as an insult but later strip club fans embraced it as their own.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion