tuscl

Extras dancers and that time of the month

So awhile back one of my regular go to dancers wanted me to come see her. I drove down and off to VIP we went as per usual. We started to get down to business and she said it hurt her stomach. I’m a bit over 6” so it’s not like I’m packing a war hammer. I kinda felt bad, but she told me to jack off. I was kinda pissed off about wasting $400 though.
I could have done that on at home. Keep in mind she wanted me to see her, after that I stoped seeing her. I guess I kinda salted the wounds with her when I started seeing her best friend at the club. I guess the question is was I wrong to stop seeing her?

13 comments

• ww
    8 months ago
    You were wrong for givng her $400 for services not rendered.

She still owes you a service, so unless she plans to make good on that, there's no reason for you to still see her.
  • wallanon
    8 months ago
    Which time of the month are we talking about? If you felt like she ripped you off and then you fired her these things happen.
  • Context21
    8 months ago
    The time when she shouldn’t have been offering extras…
  • RiskA
    8 months ago
    She conned you, so no regrets. Just be sure to wave & flash your billfold every time you take her friend to VIP.
    Another lesson in “don’t pay for extras up front.”
  • SquareCastle
    8 months ago
    Usually, dancers reach out to guys they think are marks and/or desperate. No offense. Take the high road and spend money on someone else next time. She’ll realize the error of her ways when her friend is collecting “her” money and she’s sitting alone in a dark corner of the club.
  • Dolfan
    8 months ago
    It might have been an overreaction, but it doesn't matter. She's a stripper, you're a customer. It's not wrong for either of you to terminate the relationship at any time for any reason. I wouldn't do petty shit like flash your wallet at her, or seek out her friend in an attempt to hurt her somehow. That's just childish and pointless.

For me, deciding to cut her off would depend on more than just that one incident. If she'd had a long history of being good to me, I'd give her the benefit of the doubt. If she was significantly hotter and generally offered better service than the other options, I might also look past it. But, if the other options were as good or better, I'd move on. With a friend of hers or not.

I've moved on to another girl simply because a hotter girl started working there. I don't feel bad about it. I've had girls prefer other customers over me. It's not a marriage, its at best at at-will arrangement.
  • ilbbaicnl
    8 months ago
    Doesn't sound like she intentionally ripped you off. But yeah, she's supposed to be an adult entertainer, and you were not entertained, at least not to the degree you want to be. So you moved on to greener pastures, just how it goes. Most customers, for many reasons, will prefer one of them over the other. If their friendship is going to last, they'll have to deal with that reality between the two of them.
  • Electronman
    8 months ago
    I see three strikes against this dancer:

1. She should have disclosed the limitations on her services before encouraging you to drive down to the club. Your drive time and expenses are also costs of this trip.
    2. If her period started between the time she encouraged you to visit and when you arrived, she should have charged less for limited services.
    3. $400 for a repeat customer? What about a customer loyalty discount?
  • funonthaside
    8 months ago
    What is the nature of the $400? Fee paid to club for room fee? Tip to her up front + house fee?

If you paid tip in advance, and she knows what you like to do in the room, cut her loose, for the below reasons:

1 - She contacted YOU proactively to encourage you to visit her, KNOWING THAT WHAT YOU LIKE TO DO WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE.

2 - He went to the room and collected fee, knowing you wouldn't be able to the do the normal activities.

She's a ROB.
  • rockie
    8 months ago
    There is a possibility that she wasn't aware of her inability to deliver, but putting the job in your hands (only) is bullshit. There should have been a discount and a better offer to appease the imposition. You don't owe her a thing!
  • 5footguy
    8 months ago
    A girl puked twice when giving me head and after going to clean herself up, came back and got on her knees to finish the job. I didn't want a repeat so I did the vag instead, but the point is, she was willing.

We've probably all had the unfortunate "break the dam" fuck where we kick off her period. Maybe that happened here, and she didn't know. But even if that's what happened, she could have at least used her hand on you, for $400. I've finished myself before, but never because a girl told me to.
  • skibum609
    8 months ago
    She conned you and you did the classiest thing by letting her get away with the con and then not getting together with her again. Things worked out and she lost your business.
  • Maximust
    8 months ago
    Similar happened to me. Dancer said her period started but offered her backdoor so went for it. Not the same but better than a handy or BJ.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion