tuscl

Any info - Knockouts Chicago

YahooSerious
Illinois
Wednesday, January 31, 2024 5:06 AM
Anyone have any info on what appears to be a club located in between Scores and Goldroom Chicago in Stone Park on Lake St? It's not listed here in the Illinois Strip Club list. [view link] How's the vibe? Music? How are the dances? $10 on Wednesday. Only valet parking? Liquor prices? Food? Cover, etc? Inquiring mind want to know. Website is of same design as Goldroom and Polekatz in Bridgeview. They're selling that they are 10 min from ohare. I'd say about 15, no traffic.

5 comments

• sinclair
    5 months ago
    Wow, that used to be a transmission repair shop.
  • RockAllNight
    5 months ago
    ^ do they service stick-shift transmissions?
  • jwhat9
    5 months ago
    Someone reviewed it and is under Gold Room listing: [view link]
  • chiefwiggum
    5 months ago
    I haven't been here yet, but I heard it's full of latinas -- not necessarily a bad thing. My one friend said they were aggressive, my other friend said that they were meh. Don't think extras are available because it's new, none of my friends got the vibe. I think they said it was another square lap dance area, so mileage is going to be low.
  • captainfun
    5 months ago
    I’ve been there twice. I sent a request via the site to establish it as a new club listing. Can confirm that >90% of the girls are Cubana. Lap dance area isn’t a square. It’s more like an L and a ver small one at that. If the club was remotely full it would be way too tight in the dance area
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion