tuscl

Recap from this week

Thursday, January 25, 2024 4:41 AM
Went to HK Sunday, was kinda slow and felt off for some reason: Watched the game and it seemed like most the girls were either talking to waiters or sitting down showing little or no interest. Finally shortly after the game one caught my eye. Went upstairs and had an OK time, pretty transactional but not terrible. No kissing, lube, wouldn’t stop checking condom, just awkward but oddly enough I felt like she had potential. In real life I bet she is super passionate and amazing in bed. I think she was genuinely new (er) to the work. Anyway had a great convo downstairs and also a great convo upstairs afterwards.

Monday night, vibe felt better seemed like more choices than Sunday and then I saw her again, couldn’t resist. Had good convo and much better experience upstairs as she loosened and relaxed. Felt like she was kinda actually into it, definitely was a better experience.

Tuesday night, weird dude making grunting noises and just weird as hell was in the limo ride over. Couldn’t wait to get there and out, thought for sure something was about to go down in the limo. Got there, dumped the bag and made sue the room was clean and ready. Went down to HK got a drink and started walking around a little observing from the bar. Go to take a piss and as I come out CRAZY DUDE from the limo comes barreling through the back door curtain with two bouncers hanging on for dear life. Crazy dude is yelling, grunting and more than two bouncers can handle. 3rd and 4th bouncers get him pinned down but that is about all they can do. Finally the 5th, 6th, 7th and a bunch of backup bouncers and waiters on standby are getting Crazy dude situated and prepares for his grand exit.
Minus that situation the vibe was amazing, maybe the best I’ve experienced. Tons of girls, lots of dudes and activity but there she was again, brief convo, upstairs and OMG. She was amazing! And she was super into it, she absolutely soaked me in bed. I love it when they do that. Anyway, damn girl is amazing. Saw some girls that I’d love to sample but ended up getting to know just one and wow was not disappointed.

8 comments

• Jascoi
    8 months ago
    That's a weird situation with that crazy guy.
    Glad that that girl started opening up to you! That's the way it is sometimes with some of these girls.
  • CJKent_band
    8 months ago
    @TJVisitor23

I am glad that the issue with the “Crazy Dude” didn’t really cause you any trouble. like I always recommend, let’s be careful out there.

In my humble opinion and limited experience becoming a “regular” customer has its benefits.

You get to build a trusting relationship with the girl.

You get to know how each other’s “operates” in bed and what each other’s expectations are.

Keep up the good business relationships and chances are that your “arribas” will be good and better every time.

Like I said you should think that “it is a pleasure to do business” with the girl and hopefully she would feel the same.

Good Times, Good Times.

Remember Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.

:D
  • TJVisitor23
    8 months ago
    Crazy dude was definitely on something.
  • uniquename
    8 months ago
    Sorry about the grunting. I was choking on a cough drop. My bad.
  • OPIllini96
    8 months ago
    How was the attendance on Monday? That’s the day of the flooding rainstorm that took place in San Diego and Tijuana. Sure the numbers were held down.
  • TJVisitor23
    8 months ago
    Mondays attendance was better than Sunday. Pretty decent I thought. Tuesday was better yet which surprised me I figured those days would be super slow
  • Jascoi
    8 months ago
    I've done a lot of Monday and Tuesdays. it's a luck of the draw on both days. and you also have to include probably Wednesday. but usually it tends to get better the more you get into the week.
  • RonJax2
    8 months ago
    Sounds like an amazing time, OP!

I'm curious, when is the chica to monger ratio higher, earlier in the week like Mondays and Tuesdays? Or weekends? Definitely understood that weekends are more "crowded" but it seems to me this is no problem if there are more chicas to keep up with all the extra dudes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion