tuscl

Wrapping her Tits around your d*ck

Thursday, January 18, 2024 1:16 AM
Have any of you asked a dancer directly for this while in the VIP, and gotten it? Has it been available at a reasonable price, or was it as pricey as FS? I’ve done it at least a couple of times with an ATF.

19 comments

• Mate27
    6 months ago
    Please tell us what it costs you. Whenever I had it done it was the price of admission to vip, I added a tip, and didn’t have to ask for it.
  • Jascoi
    6 months ago
    first of all she's got to have big boobs. double D or bigger. and then a good chance it's going to be included in the VIP situation.
  • SoCalResident
    6 months ago
    For me it didn’t cost any extra. I basically paid about $100 for a 6-minute VIP. It was with a stripper I’d had a few times before. A DD size.
  • SalaoLikeSantiago
    6 months ago
    Electric Blue it seems to be standard service. Playhouse but I was asked to not paint her face.
  • funonthaside
    6 months ago
    Sometimes you don't even need to ask....I'm looking at you, Playhouse ladies. :-)
  • wld4tatas
    6 months ago
    Countless times. Generally, it's at the same level as a handshake or else just a bit higher. Never on par with FS, which is great because it's just as enjoyable if not more, depending on the girl and her assets. Baby oil is a must.
  • Muddy
    6 months ago
    Oh yeah mean usually they call that titty fucking. If she's doing that for free she is a keeper.
  • Puddy_Tat
    6 months ago
    What wld4tatas said. Love it when girls do that to me
  • doctorevil
    6 months ago
    “ Baby oil is a must.” Nah, I prefer spit. The lubrication is just as good, but the visual of her spitting on my dick is fantastic.
  • drewcareypnw
    6 months ago
    This comes with the package around here. Provided they’re big enough…
  • the mighty quinn
    6 months ago
    Fairly common
  • chiefwiggum
    6 months ago
    Not common in Chicago, but seemed common in Providence.
  • iknowbetter
    6 months ago
    Have gotten this occasionally in the Miami market. Cost wise it’s on par with a HJ. Actually quite enjoyable since it’s uncovered, compared to CBJ or CFS.
  • 5footguy
    6 months ago
    I don't understand this transactional approach. Assume you're in VIP and that you've established that your dick is involved. You're telling me it would ever cost a customer extra for the girl to give you a tit fuck? What's next, an extra cost for each position? Some customers and girls almost plan out the experience, like, how much will X cost, and how about Y, ... when a girl gets like that and tries to give a per-item accounting, which is rare, I immediately lose interest. It's clear that she doesn't really know how to please a man, and chances are it will be mechanical. Some guys, I guess, don't care if the girl isn't into it, but I think most men would prefer that the chick they're fucking actually enjoy it. When she itemizes the receipt like that, it screams "I'd rather not be doing this, so let's do this and get it over asap." btw, not saying any of this applies to you SoCal, just a comment.
  • wld4tatas
    6 months ago
    5foot perhaps you are assuming you're in the VIP all paid up for a FS session. In that scenario, an extra charge for a titfuck would indeed be crazy. The other scenario is where the house fee is paid separate from the dancer tip, which can usually be negotiated at any level between the dancer's absolute minimum (which might be as simple as heavy petting or a HJ) all the way up to the most expensive item on her menu.
  • jackslash
    6 months ago
    Only about 1000 times.
  • RiskA
    6 months ago
    If I ejaculate without BJ/FS, they get my standard “getting me off” tip regardless of the method(s) involved. That’s generally the price of one dance ($40 at most). Sometimes less, depending on if their attitude in dancing for me is more “toxic waste handler” than “all in nympho”. Usually the tit job girls are into it: “spray me, fuck my titties, cum on my tits baby, etc.” are music to my ears. Well, maybe not “etc.” LOL
  • mike710
    6 months ago
    5footguy. I'm with you. In one specific case where a dancer started itemizing prices right away, I stopped her handed her money to cover the dance and walked out of VIP.
  • motorhead
    6 months ago
    Part of the Detroit experience . I’ve never asked. Just happens.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion