Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Discord

WavvyCain

Degenerate gambler and virgin

2 yrs ago · 1 min read

Hello and Happy New Year! I talked about this before but I’ve been busy so I’m sorry for being late on it. I have a discord for you mongers ready to use, I’m not trying to take anything away from what Founder is doing here, just wanted to create a TUSCL/monger community for people that use the Discord app. It’ll have no rules and you can share what you want, I even enabled a forum on there too for discussion. Like I said this is taking nothing away from Founder and his community. If enough people show interest I’ll drop a link or even want this I’ll drop a link. A few said ok to it a year ago but I haven’t been around as much, thank you.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Are you going to invite Icee and Dougster? I wouldn’t hold your breath for SJG to show up, I think he’s still in a padded room somewhere.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

If n"no rules" and "share what you want" includes anything like CSAM, like some other Discords seem to allow, no thank you.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

I would echo "18+ only" should be a rule.

I would also suggest some sort of "no doxxing", including no sharing real names, numbers or social media handles of dancers.

Profile picture for rickthelion
rickthelion
•

You also need to have a rick room. Personally, this lion doesn’t use discord but the vulture and turtle might be open to it. ROAR!!!

Profile picture for Nixur68
Nixur68
•

This is competiton with tuscl.

Profile picture for 3rdLStimmy
3rdLStimmy
•

You can send that link my way.

Profile picture for Revalt90
Revalt90
•

Interested

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement