tuscl

Nj/PA intel

Looking to make a degenerate journey towards central Jersey. May stop by Philly in between again.

Shoot me some suggestions.. (or dm) 🫡

7 comments

• uniquename
    •
    9 months ago
    Playhouse, Burlington is your go to for WalMart levels of service. Limited menus but reliable service, it is possible to leave there satisfied for $100

Delilah’s Den, Toms River and DD Manville are bothshabby places where (during the day, at least) there is always a full menu available.
  • funonthaside
    •
    9 months ago
    Purple Orchid, La Pearl, Piccadilly (the latter more for barside grinds and drinks than extras)
  • HungryGiraffe
    •
    9 months ago
    You can have a good time at 19th Hole, just NW of Philly.
  • wallanon
    •
    9 months ago
    You've written some recent reviews and the details are there if you have vip status. If you can't find a way to get laid in Philly or Jersey on your own when you have all of tuscl to draw from just turn in your monger card. Or at least learn how PMs work lol.
  • SalaoLikeSantiago
    •
    9 months ago
    My favorites are Cheerleaders Philly and Risque Philly. Tend to have some good looking, friendly women, and you can get menu specials but nothing's guaranteed and you'll have to bring your mongering skills...there's ways to work these clubs. Playhouse (before 3p) gets you a guaranteed rub in the right place from a woman who could be a friend of your grandmothers'. Purple Orchid gets you as much as you want to pay for from a thicc (usually) WOC. But, lots of options to choose from, and look forward to reading your experiences.
  • funonthaside
    •
    9 months ago
    Well, to be fair, many PLs on TUSCL are peers (or older) compared to the girls at the Pink Playhouse.

And, I'd put the PL dancers above many 20s-40s women in appearance and fitness.
  • Studme53
    •
    9 months ago
    Playhouse for sure thing handjob from a good looking older woman.
    Cheerleaders Philly for (some) better looking younger women, the full club experience, and possibly great menu selection from a variety of the dancers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion