Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Cultural Enrichment in Strip Clubs

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42910

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

2 yrs ago · 1 min read

I found out the Cuban equivalent of "I was just a gleam in my father's eyes". It's "I was still in my dad's balls".

Replies (4)

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

funny interpretation maybe... or is that what it literally means in Cuba?

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

I'm referring to a visit to Vivide in Atlanta. I asked a Cuban stripper if she'd been to Underground Atlanta. She said no. I told her I had been and liked it, but that was about 30 years ago. She responded hace 30 años todavía estaba en los huevos de mi papá.

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

Someone once told me that a common oath in an obscure region of Spain translates to: "By the 24 balls of the 12 apostles."

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Definitely a shorthand way of saying "do you really mean it?" is "a huevo?".

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement