tuscl

What are dancers doing when they go to “freshen up” before vip?

drewcareypnw
not the real drew carey, but I play him at strip clubs...
Friday, December 22, 2023 7:49 PM
Usually, when I get an lda dance, we go straight back with no detours. However, when the destination is vip, dancers often request a moment to go to the dressing room or bathroom to “get ready” or “freshen up” or similar. I wonder what they are actually doing back there? For example, last night I had a nice dirty vip at pandora’s (seattle) and before we got started, she went to go “freshen up”. Toward the end of the vip, she said “check it out, I’m wet”. She offered to upgrade my hj to fs. I felt her pussy and it was indeed nice and wet. I wondered if she jammed some lube in there and that was what I was feeling? Who knows, maybe all that grinding on my dick leading up to the hj got her a physical response, though I doubt it. Thoughts?

12 comments

• shadowcat
    6 months ago
    Most likely to get a condom or lube.
  • Dolfan
    6 months ago
    I think pretty often it's what I'd call freshening up, for example a little stripper shower involving some baby wipes and her interesting areas. Maybe some mouthwash and deodorant or a spritz of perfume. Grabbing a condom and or lube is also a popular component, maybe grab baby wipes too. Perhaps take a leak. A few might partake in their drug or alcohol of choice. Its certainly possible she pre-lubricated in hopes of making the upsell. I wouldn't totally rule out actually getting wet though. I wouldn't take it as an indication that she wants to get married and have your babies, but engaging in sexual activity can certainly lead to sexual arousal. Even if the partner isn't ideal. Especially if she's self conditioned, where those activities routinely are followed by intercourse.
  • Context22
    6 months ago
    Which pandoras dancer….Might be lube, might be another dudes load. I’ve watched a couple different dancers entertain other patrons right after I’ve left a deposits in them.
  • CJKent_band
    6 months ago
    @drewcareypnw I will play along and comment on your discussion. Q: What are dancers doing when they go to “freshen up” before vip? I wonder what they are actually doing back there? A: The “good” dancers do the following: 1. Get a drink of water or favorite drink 2. Use the toilet 3. Wash her hands 4. Put on 💄 lipstick 👄 5. Put on perfume 6. Apply hand lotion 7. Comb hair 8. Take a bird bath (using wet napkins or something similar appropriately) 9. Put on deodorant 10. Brush teeth Q: I wondered if she jammed some lube in there and that was what I was feeling? A: I think it might have been her own Vaginal Discharge, the natural fluid that keeps the vagina clean and moist, and protects it from infection, some women have a lot of t. It is possible that it was her “arousal fluid”, wet pussy, because of sexual stimulation to lubricate the vagina in preparation for the penis to go in. The “Arousal Fluid” has more of a slippery texture and is present when the women is sexually aroused or having sex.  I think she was just horny to begin with, and might have just gotten more horny with her working in the VIP. Anyhow, without Pics and Vids we can’t really verify that the encounter even happened :D
  • Richard_Head
    6 months ago
    Probably peeing.
  • Bbliya
    6 months ago
    9 times out of 10 I just have to pee and shove a bite of dinner in my mouth
  • londonguy
    6 months ago
    Taking their butt plug out?
  • rattdog
    6 months ago
    thorough customer dna cleanup. i had a few girls in my rotation that didn't care if i came all over on the ass.
  • BubbleYum
    6 months ago
    Peeing. Maybe paying the DJ to skip my set if I know I'm going to be called soon.
  • stripperlover777
    6 months ago
    I Think Standard Freshups Like Body Freshener, Brush Teeth, Pee, Fix Hair Etc... Are What It Is. If You Have $ Money & Game, I Think A Condom Or Lube, Thoughts Ready For Good Grind & Mileage, Naked/Skimp Wear Adjustments & Her Phone Number Ready For OTC, WOW!
  • jusflor
    6 months ago
    Why I try and be the 1st VIP customer that day. Try and minimize the sloppy seconds probability.
  • rickmacrodong
    6 months ago
    What is game exactly? It means different things to different people. In many cases, telling lies and exaggerations about yourself is regarded as game. What are the rates for fs in pandoras?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion