tuscl

Things you do to unwind and decompress

Friday, December 8, 2023 12:55 AM
Stressed, need to get outside, what are doing about it? Me for a while now, I've been heading down the beach, full nude and while it's not a nude beach they pretty much leave me a lone down there, they all give me a real wide berth, in fact they all seem to scatter on my arrival. And I usually just stare out onto the ocean for hours with my boombox playing Jim Croce records. It just washes all the troubles away.

19 comments

• Jascoi
    7 months ago
    looking for that time in a bottle.
  • TheeOSU
    7 months ago
    I swim, i swam across Lake Erie from Cleveland to Canada earlier today to unwind after work then jogged back through Toronto and Buffalo. Did the whole circuit start to finish in 48 minutes, I think that could be a record. Last week while in NYC dealing with the rude people wound me up so i base jumped nude off the top of the Empire State Building then used the stairs to climb back up to the top to retreive my pants. I was very relaxed after that. BTW before I jumped from the top I saw a crowd scattering away from some naked dude on a Long Island beach. i suppose that was probably you.
  • JamesSD
    7 months ago
    When I want to relax I orgasm in a stripper's mouth
  • Mate27
    7 months ago
    I like to fart in my hand and share it with a friend by whisking it over to them from across the room. I’ve perfected cupping the palm of my hand to capture enough of my scent and launch it a good 5-10 feet, depending if there’s a draft in the room. I’d say I have the Guineas world record fart tossing distance, but that would be unfair to the rest of the world because my ass stinks worse than any other human.
  • wld4tatas
    7 months ago
    Same as James. Just got back home from doing that an hour ago.....
  • TheeOSU
    7 months ago
    ^ Knowing this guy it was probably a chippendales stripper.
  • motorhead
    7 months ago
    I just love shootin’ dice in the Southside of Chicago
  • shailynn
    7 months ago
    I will go into a Walmart.
  • drewcareypnw
    7 months ago
    I go to the San Jose library and type and type and type and type to my friends on the internet. Sadly this doesn’t work when the library is closed.
  • WiseToo
    7 months ago
    I go to the laundromat and watch my clothes tumbling around in the washer and dryer.
  • datinman
    7 months ago
    When life piles up and my thoughts feel like a Chinese table tennis match in my skull... I just log onto my favorite strip club message board and read the latest post on what constitutes too much detail / not enough detail. Truly mind numbing.
  • shailynn
    7 months ago
    If Walmart doesn’t cut it, I like to reflect on watching CJ Kent deflect on his posts.
  • gammanu95
    7 months ago
    I like driving the wrong way on I-75 in rush hour traffic. If that doesn't work, I pull into a walmart or shopping mall parking lot and floor it right in front of the store where the crosswalks are. Those fat fucks need the calisthenics of jumping out of the way. Sometimes I'll take a squirrel into the cat room of humane society and let it loose, or throw rabbits over the fence of a doggy day care when they are having their outside time.
  • motorhead
    7 months ago
    SMH to all the love for Wal mart. Pffft. True TUSCLERs make $350k annually. We go to Target. 🎯
  • gammanu95
    7 months ago
    pronounced "tar-JHAY"
  • JimGassagain
    7 months ago
    Bippitty, boppitty, I’ll eat bacon!!
  • Estafador
    7 months ago
    Tried weed, didn't work. Tried YouTube got bored of it. Trying video games got bored of it and with 19 days to go I won't be able to use PC games until I get a new pc. Can't work out because my shoulder is messed up currently. Looking at the girlies online is boring because I want to touch and not look only. So literally only thing left for me to do is work and study so I can make a bunch of money. And if I study I can get money faster but studying is boring. Man I'm in a rut
  • Estafador
    7 months ago
    @motorhead screw tarjay, it's not as fun to wait on line. How else am I supposed to see worldstar level fights and footsie pajamas live not on pay-per-view?
  • stripperlover777
    2 months ago
    I Like The Ocean Views As Well & The Woods Of Nature Hearing The Birds Chirping. The Birds Chirp All The Time 🐦 🐦 🐦 You'll Like The Songs From "Xemplify" On YouTube. Some Of Their Songs Are Non Vocal. They Kinda Relaxin' Chill Out Songs. My 2 Fav Songs From Them Are "Indulgence" & "The End". We'll See If This YouTube Link Works For Xemplify: [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion