tuscl

Where the hell should I work

I work in a club in NJ now I just started there last week. My first time ever dancing. Does anyone know of any bikini clubs in NJ or Philly or New york not too far from snj. The most I will drive is 1 hour and a half is the money is worth it lol. But patrons lemme know I want to make the big money

15 comments

• mr.munchie
    17 years ago
    best money in snj
    1-Cheeks
    2-Playhouse
    no where else comes close as long as you have the correct attitude and work ethic.
  • Philip A. Stein
    17 years ago
    Amazing, I know a girl that danced at Cheeks and then to the Playhouse. And I've never been in PA...
  • joshc
    17 years ago
    There's not many bikini clubs that aren't too far from SNJ, assuming by SNJ you mean the Cherry Hill area. Clubs in Philly and the Philly suburbs are all topless. You could head towards east/central Jersey. There's Bourbon Street, Untouchables, Fantasies and Breathless. They're all bikini and offer private dances. There are a few dives in the area too, but I doubt you'd make much at those. After that, you have to head to NY or Paterson, but you might be over your hour drive by then. AC clubs are an option too.

PM me if you want more info.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    I would try Macy's. I haven't been to a bikini club since Nancy Sinatra sang "These boots are made for walking."
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    There are a couple of hundred bikini clubs in the Philly area, if you consider G-string and pasties to be a bikini club. Some of them have recently dropped the pasties because the state LCB has apparently stopped enforcing the requirement. Read the reviews and go visit the ones that sound interesting and are convenient to you. There are a bunch of them along the river near the northern border of the city, a bunch in south Philly near the river, and several near the airport. They range all over the place from big and fancy to small neighborhood places, and from low mileage to high mileage, so you shouldn't have much trouble finding what you're looking for.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    Just avoid Paterson
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    wondergrl05,

Why not advise her to avoid nj altogether? :)
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    How can a bikini club be high mileage? I don't get it ...
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    ALOT of bikini clubs in NJ are VERY high milage use your imagination

clubber NJ isnt that bad
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    wondergrl05,

I can't speak for all of nj, but the month I spend in South Plainfield, one week, was the pits!!!
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    awwwwww thats cause you werent with me!!!!!!!! LOL

naw its an aquired taste. you really gotta look but its fun
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    wondergrl05,

Now THAT just might have done the trick (no pun intended), but I guess I'll have to wait till your next trip to Florida.
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    I think the worst strip club city I've ever been to is Atlantic City. But I don't condemn the whole state, some of the Philly-area clubs are decent (or indecent if you prefer.) And I'm not familiar with any clubs in north Jersey, which I avoid like the plague.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    FONDL- I know my club is DEFINATELY not one of your favs LOL.
  • DougS
    16 years ago
    I have some very fond memories of Cheerleaders in Philly. It's a bikini club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion