tuscl

Tampa area - only Cubans do extras?

Not from Tampa area, but visit sometimes. Post-pandemic, I now see that many places have more available than a hot lap dance. In trying to find my fun, it seems it doesn't matter what club so much as what ethnicity - Cubans, in particular. For example, in 3 visits to Oz, I had 3 different white girls, whose dances went from ok to downright uninspired. all three of them rejected my move to their kitty. Then on my last trip, a cute Cuban let me feel her up, stuck her tit in my mouth, and said there was more to be had in VIP. I've gotten FS from Cubans at 2 other clubs. I guess my questions are, is it pretty universal for Cubans to put out? What % of white girls are willing to go for extras?

5 comments

• stainglass
    10 months ago
    White girls, Extras? - What sorcery is this?

Cubanos - They typically are straight forward - Do what they say.
  • blahblahblah23
    10 months ago
    Lol what even. Every race does extras but ya it is well known the bad/no English foreigns almost always do all that stuff lol.

U probably weren't paying/offering what the white American girls wanted. I say it that way because a lot of Cubans are 100% white too lmfao.
  • boomer79
    10 months ago
    Obviously in that area there are a lot of Cuban dancers and in many clubs they are very straight forward about extras. However there are definitely white, American women. They’re just less direct and usually want more money if they’ll do it. I think there are probably fewer than there were 10 years ago but they’re still definitely out there. I’m not from the area but earlier this year I had a couple of really good experience with a youngish blond at Scarlett’s Ybor in Tampa
  • Brahma2k
    10 months ago
    Tampa SC scene means Cuban girls but also Puerto Rican girls, definitely White girls as well as Black girls. I have a modest amount of personal experience and some second hand accounts to confirm OTC potential across the board. Is it more Cuban OTC than others? WTFK. As far as ITC extras, read tuscl reviews + go to that SC. Once vetted, I’m betting ITC extras can be found for whatever visual that does it for you provided you understand the main rule: money talks, BS walks.
  • lurkingdog
    8 months ago
    Have had in both Pasco and Tampa -- and have had Cubans and Whites
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion