tuscl

When is it time to find new favorites?

Wednesday, March 19, 2008 4:19 AM
I'm thinking it's time to find new favorites or try a different club when your favorites don't excite you very much anymore. I guess a similiar comparison would be eating the same food everyday. A lack of variety seems to get boring after a while.

12 comments

• DandyDan
    16 years ago
    It's always time, because you don't know when old favorites will just get up and leave.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Never too early to be looking for new dancers.
  • hornytoad085
    16 years ago
    Whenever you *feel* like finding a new one. It's completely subjective and personal.
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    When you no longer really look forward to seeing the girl, when she no longer excites you and you're just seeing her out of habit and she's starting to get boring, it's time to move on.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    You owe strippers as much loyalty as they owe you. Or to explicitly spell it out N-O-N-E. Move on a whim. If it was the wrong choice easy enough to go back. No repercussions either.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    When is it time to find new favorites? When the old ones start expecting money for their attention services time ministrations.
  • jimmyblong
    16 years ago
    If man only needed one favorite, he would only need to buy one issue of Playboy....
  • Ironcat
    16 years ago
    Finding new talent is half the fun of going to a SC in my opinion. Even if I see one of my favorites, I'll sample dances from other new dancers. I'm always looking for my next favorite. I also agree that I get jaded and bored real quick, which again is the beauty of our hobby - no emotional baggage, just have fun and move on.
  • FinalLap
    16 years ago
    It's not like you need permission from your ATF to try a new club. Check it out! You can always go back to the familiar. Variety is the spice of going to clubs IMO. But I still have 2-3 faves in a couple of clubs in cities I visit more often. Go for it.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I ran into a favorite I hadn't seen in over 5 years. Actually I've run into a number of other pretty dancers in the last couple of weeks. I think I need to watch my spending now. Shouldn't be too much of a problem since I need to stay home and do taxes anyway. I having plenty of fun in the same clubs others are calling slow. The dancer that appeared out of the blue the other night asked me if I recognized her. I didn't at first but then I remembered after a little while. Dancers I haven't seen in years come up to me and remember me and then immediately ask "remember me?" That question would be easier to answer if I had a little bit more time and their face wasn't right in front of me about everytime I hear that question.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I always pass that off as ... "Nah, turn around. Let me see your tits. And the rest of you naked. Then I'll tell you whether I remember you." I say it like it's a joke, har har, but it's actually for real, more's the pity ...
  • Philip A. Stein
    16 years ago
    I've been checking out another club lately. Glad I have too, I found the girls have been a little higher mileage, a little younger, a little hotter, a little better in many ways. I just don't care for the new club's atmosphere a lot, its a bit sterile. I found a hot little princess that been offering a lot of mileage, she keeps me going back. Now that I think of it, I guess I've already changed clubs. Yes, its great to have no strings.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion