tuscl

Happy Thanksgiving

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
May you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and I hope you all have the chance to enjoy some nice tender breasts and some juicy thighs today. And if you local clubs are closed and you can't do that just ho see your family and have some turkey instead.

11 comments

• Hank Moody
    10 months ago
    Legs. Don’t forget the legs!
  • shadowcat
    10 months ago
    I'll be choking my chicken.
  • twentyfive
    10 months ago
    Wishing you all a happy Thanksgiving with lots of delicious sides to enjoy with your turkey, families, and friends.
    🦃🍗🍗
  • gSteph
    10 months ago
    A wonderful thought. Same to you all.
  • JamesSD
    10 months ago
    I think the clubs open later today but honestly this week has sucked. I had a light work week and went a couple times but it feels like all the young hot ones left town for the week.

San Diego also does suffer from our $500 a year adult entertainment permit which prevents girls who are coming home for a week from other places popping in to try their luck
  • CJKent_band
    10 months ago
    HAPPY UN-THANKSGIVING DAY!

Thanksgiving is rooted in a historical fallacy.

The main Pilgrim narrative coincides with colonization that was inherently oppressive and brutal.

Un-Thanksgiving Day is a celebration of Indigenous resistance to colonialism, held yearly at Alcatraz Island…

It serves as a platform to raise awareness about the mistreatment, displacement, and injustices faced by Indigenous communities throughout history around the world.

Observing Unthanksgiving Day / National Day of Mourning involves acknowledging the history and ongoing struggles of Indigenous peoples in America and around the world.
  • TheeOSU
    10 months ago
    ^

You cocksucker!
    Go back to looking at your dick pics!
    Leave it to that homo cj to shit in a thread that all normal people would agree with.

Hope everyone else had a peaceful Happy Thanksgiving.

• caseyx
    10 months ago
    As much as people like to tout the Pilgrims and Indians story, that's not at all what Thanksgiving is about. The Thanksgiving holiday is about giving thanks for all the blessings that we've received.
  • ATACdawg
    10 months ago
    Gee, TheeOSU, even Michigan fans? Thanks for that!😉
    We'll look forward to roasting your giblets tomorrow!!
  • Jascoi
    10 months ago
    dang. didn't get the kind of nice tender breasts and some juicy thighs that i was hoping for.
  • ATACdawg
    10 months ago
    Hail to the victors valiant,
    Hail to the conquering heroes,
    Hail, hail to Michigan
    The heroes and the best!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion