tuscl

Chit Chat Starter lines?

Thursday, November 16, 2023 4:33 AM
I use a few different lines, but am interested in mixing it up and trying a lot more variations, and need your thoughts. What are the best 5 starter lines that you use when starting a conversation with a stripper? The ones I use: 1. How does this club work - I am new to town. 2. You must be new - I've never seen you in here or the neighboring clubs 3. Gosh, this is too slow for a <day of the week or shift or whatever> 4. Hey Gorgeous, I've just lost my regular and looking to rebuild one. 5. About a move on the pole: That is incredible and I am amazed at how y'all do them SG

15 comments

• shadowcat
    7 months ago
    hablas ingles?
  • Jascoi
    7 months ago
    I heard this one a while back... hey babe, can you break a $500 bill?
  • skibum609
    7 months ago
    Como esta?
  • etsutwigg222
    7 months ago
    Spit or Swallow ????
  • ilbbaicnl
    7 months ago
    If it's awkward talking to a stripper, why not just get right to the dancing? She will appreciate the higher rate of $ per her time. If you want to know what to ask/say to assess whether her dances will be to your liking, that's a different question.
  • iknowbetter
    7 months ago
    ¿Cuanto por una mamada?
  • Specialj
    7 months ago
    You want to fuck?!
  • Specialj
    7 months ago
    Do you have a takeout menu? Do you cum here often? OP I feel like your number one isn't advisable it sets you up to being ripped off or overcharged
  • Hank Moody
    7 months ago
    Starter lines are more for the customer than the dancer. Dancers are usually very good at small talk or getting right to business, whatever the situation calls for. I enjoy banter so I’ll usually say something just to kick off a conversation but it’s not like I need to be extremely funny to “get her.” It just is fun for me. If they thank me for tipping them I might say “no, thank YOU for looking so good taking your clothes off.” Or I might say, “you definitely took more than your share when the ass fairy came to your house.” Generally stupid, but hopefully is a little more engaging and a direct indication of my interest than trying to lure a girl over by making eye contact from 40 feet away in a dark room. YMMV
  • skibum609
    7 months ago
    Dancer: Thank you for the very nice tip. Me: Thank you for the lovely erection, reminds me of 50 years ago....
  • rawhide
    7 months ago
    your tip is in my left pants pocket, wanna reach in and grab it?
  • shailynn
    7 months ago
    … and another example of a person who would still be a virgin if it weren’t for sex workers.
  • WiseToo
    7 months ago
    Here's a starter line - Hi- Can I get a free sample of your lap dance?
  • stripperlover777
    6 months ago
    "When You Sit A Table & Eat Or Drink, This Is A Good Opportunity To Start Talkin'. Any Good Casual Lines Work From What I've Experienced. Strippers Like The House Support Too & Them Knowing Your Not Just Gonna Walk Out Helps! Strip Club Food Is Sooooo Good" 😛 💋
  • twentyfive
    6 months ago
    The line I like to lose occasionally is “baby did it hurt” She’ll usually ask “ did what hurt” and I say “you’re so pretty I thought you must have fallen from heaven”
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion