tuscl

Miami Qs for out of towner

Tonybo
California
Saturday, November 11, 2023 2:41 PM
Coming in hot from the west coast. Out here, I usually stay with full nude clubs (as mileage is more of a sure thing). Additionally, plenty of these clubs post roll calls online, offer entry discounts if you show an app/coupon. VIP room rates are usually around $120 for 10+15 min. And then you negotiate tip whatever you do in the room. So needless to stay, for $200 I can have a solid time.

Are there clubs in Miami with similar pricing/vibe? I’m also wondering the best spot for white girls?

I had a good time at Bella’s cabaret years ago but I don’t remember the costs of everything.

2 comments

• Tonybo
    10 months ago
    Actually - Scarlett’s is where I had a good time. There were some hot blonde cougar types.
  • RonJax2
    10 months ago
    I would recommend going north to one of the Pompano 3 (Diamond Dolls, Cheetah, or Booby Trap.) It's a bit of a drive from Miami, but I think you'll find what you're looking for there. BT dayshift for example, you can get a room for $200 + $50 house fee and have a solid time.

Tootsie's is closer to Miami, but definitely more spendy. They don't do 15 minute rooms there, so the minimum prices for a room are higher.

> I’m also wondering the best spot for white girls?

Detroit, ha. I'm just back from a trip to south florida where I visited 3 clubs, and met a couple dozen dancers. With only one exception (a cute light-skinned AA from Texas), every single dancer I met was from Cuba. I am into Latinas and had a blast, but if Cubanas aren't your thing you're going be disappointed with the SoFla scene.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion