tuscl

Chicago Club advice

Monday, November 6, 2023 3:05 AM
Wanted to check out Chicago Club on my next trip. I’m staying at Cascadas. This is the place with Columbian girls right? What’s the going rate for FS? How do the rooms work over there?

9 comments

• RonJax2
    8 months ago
    When I was there this past summer, the going rate for arriba at CC was $120 / HH, same as HK. Rooms at CC were $20 / HH. If you're staying at Cascadas and have already paid for the room, that means arribas will be $20 per half hour more expensive than HK. But don't let this sunk cost thinking stop you from visiting CC. It's a charming establishment and good alternative to HK. Here's a link to my most recent review of CC: [view link]. I also offered a comparison of HK to CC in this review of HK: [view link] I can't comment on Columbianas, I was there on a slower afternoon and I only met Mexicanas at CC. Feel free to post more direct question or send me a DM.
  • rugrat
    8 months ago
    I was just there (literally an hour ago). Didn’t really see any Colombians but I like the vibe better than HK and I found the girls to be just as attractive.
  • rugrat
    8 months ago
    More details. The room rate was $20 for 30 minutes and that includes lube and condom. The rooms are not as nice as Cascadas but they aren’t terrible. The worst thing is the lighting. There is just one really bright light. FS was $120 same as HK. The big advantage of Chicago rooms are cheaper and the drinks are always $10 not the $30 crap for wine that HK is trying to pull. I found the quality of the girls to be about the same at both clubs. The worst thing about Chicago club this time was the music seemed MUCH louder than the past.
  • ilbbaicnl
    8 months ago
    RE Colombians I'm skeptical that's a key factor. Colombians or Mexicans from the Atlantic coast would have similar, more flirty personalities generally. Colombians from the interior (Medellín, Bogotá) would generally have more reserved personalities, like the rest of Mexico. Medellín is in Antioquia, which is kinda the Texas of Colombia. They tend to be bold and direct, which can be good things in a sex workeer. One of my fav's mother was from Medellín, I still miss her, she was very unique, shy but tough, low bullshit. But another who was briefly my fav turned out to be a major nutjob/asshole, also from Medellín.
  • PutaTester
    8 months ago
    Dulce Gabana also hires foreign nationals. Indeed, that club will hire almost anyone born female. My understanding is that foreign nationals cannot be hired in Mexico, but they get around that somehow. Might be the stay in Mexico policies they are trying to use to stem the tide of migrants.
  • TJVisitor23
    8 months ago
    Thanks for the info everyone, looking forward to checking it out.
  • azfriole
    7 months ago
    I've seen Jennifer from Columbia at CC a few times. She's a MILF and very passionate and lived UpTo what I've heard of Columbians in bed..
  • TJVisitor23
    7 months ago
    I went over a couple times to check it out. The first time was pretty good vibe but I was already spent from a couple HK girls so I just had a few drinks however I talked with a couple smoking hot girls. Went back the next day but it was dead and nothing was really catching my eye so ended up back at HK. Will definitely go back another time.
  • rugrat
    7 months ago
    Can confirm there were several ( aggressive) Columbian's working in Chicago Club both Sunday and Tuesday this week. Club was pretty busy Sunday night from 8:00 pm to midnight. Not so much on Tuesday but I was still able to fine Chica's to meet my needs. There is also a Mesera named Alma who was very cool, long blond hair.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion