tuscl

How many south paws do we have Here?

Specialj
Born in NYC, conceived at Woodstock.
Thursday, October 12, 2023 9:10 PM
I'm left handed. I'm curious to see how many of you are. They say roughly 10-15% of the population is a lefty. I'm interested in seeing if that estimate applies to the PL/stripper universe. I suppose worth noting, my mother was born a lefty but was forced to use her right, as being a lefty in those times was taboo.

18 comments

• motorhead
    9 months ago
    Dad and sister but not me. 50% of my family
  • skibum609
    9 months ago
    If you look at older people, you notice that righties hold their arm straight out when they write, and lefties curl their arm at the top. It's because of old style school desks. The desk part lifted up so you could get out of your seat and as such only one side had a resting spot for the arm. 100% of these desks were right-handed and watching my lefty brother write cursive is still amazing.
  • Specialj
    9 months ago
    Good point skibum, I remember the desks you are referring too, but never picked up on the straight vs curled arm difference.
  • Muddy
    9 months ago
    I’m sort of ambidextrous I actively worked on it my whole life. Born a righty. I write right handed (but can write left) and wipe right handed. But everything else is left. Including jerking it.
  • Rod8432
    9 months ago
    Lefty PL here. The only one in my immediate family...
  • Heaven-sent
    9 months ago
    My son was a lefty and my wife forced him right. He was a pretty decent left handed batter on a state championship baseball team. He threw the ball righty. He writes righty. He was also a honorable mention all state soccer player and he was known for his left legged kicking.
  • nicespice
    9 months ago
    I remember asking this question several years ago. There were a lot of left handed people then. It would be interesting to see how that changed now. I’m left handed. [view link]
  • motorhead
    9 months ago
    Skibum - Interesting. I grew up with those kind of desks in school but never made the connection. I’ve seen plenty of left handed people write like you described but neither my sister or my dad does. I wonder why.
  • shailynn
    9 months ago
    * Go back and read the link nicespice provided - Nina and her (nicespice) brought up a lot of interesting points. * Motörhead - I virtually write upside down because of those desks. People seem to be amazed Ed at how a write if I’m holding a notebook in one hand and writing with the other (my left) because I’m writing almost upside down. * here’s one thing not mentioned in the other thread - I am left handed and my wife is left handed. I had a great grandfather that was left handed, my wife doesn’t know of any relatives on her side that were left handed. We don’t have kids so can’t test that theory of what are kids would be.
  • magicrat
    9 months ago
    I write and use scissors right handed, everything else is left.
  • caseyx
    9 months ago
    I am definitely not one of those sinister types. :-P
  • shadowcat
    9 months ago
    I'm told that jacking off with your left hand feels completely different than using your right hand.
  • Manuellabore
    9 months ago
    ^shadowcat^ sorta like cheating on yourself I’m sinister. None of my siblings, parents or offspring are, although a daughter might have been if she hadn’t fallen out of a shopping cart on mom’s watch and broke her left arm at a tender age. I do everything left except bat, golf (which I only did as a kid) and shoot a long gun, probably because I learned those things from righty peers. Plus, who needs a cartridge ejecting across your face?
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 months ago
    I had a fav down South who was taking some medication that made her gain a little weight. But then she stopped taking it, and she went from being a South Pawg to a South Spinner. (She was very hot, before and after.)
  • RiskA
    9 months ago
    Righty. Use my left for a lot but for precision it’s my right. FYI TMI, for masturbation I start lefty to save my right hand to close the deal.
  • twentyfive
    9 months ago
    Generally I’m a righteous person, but I’m ambidextrous from many years in the construction industry working on high rise projects that required me to use specialized tools right handed and left handed while working on a bosun chair, and single man, swing basket. I can perform similar tasks including writing with either hand.
  • skibum609
    9 months ago
    My right arm has suffered so many injuries in the past I have been training myself to become ambidextrous. I have found it very difficult.
  • RTP
    8 months ago
    I am mostly left handed, but my family says that I am actually neither handed. It may have to do with my absolutely awful penmanship.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion