tuscl

Ink?

So I’m cuddling up with my club favorite before we head to VIP she’s a very hot MiLF in her 40’s. I rub over a spot on her leg that looks dirty. I take a closer look because that’s out of the ordinary for her as she’s always looking, smelling and feeling great. She said: “I’m in the middle of getting that homemade tattoo removed and another”.
I inquired on the cost of removal and she said: “ it costs a lot more to take off than to put it on”. Anyone else experience regret themselves or talk to a dancer or friend with regret? I’m late 50’s and I’ve never thought twice about doing it. My son secretly did one as soon as he hit 18.

14 comments

• Context21
    a year ago
    I’m sure there are going to be a lot of dancers who regret tattoos in the years to come. Just think of the tramp stamp generation, grandkids asking grandma why she has a bullseye on her lower back.
  • motorhead
    a year ago
    It’s no secret I’m not a fan of ink. I’ve stated my case many times in the past.

It’s been awhile since I’ve been in a club - moving away from a Mecca like Detroit to the wasteland of southern Ohio is a huge reason - but seeing practically every dancer inked up plays no small part. I find it utterly unattractive.

I keep wondering when tats are going to go out of style. Just look how much clothing and hairstyles have changed since the 90’s. But tattoos seem as popular as ever.

But then, I never thought hip hop / rap music would have a 40 year run either.
  • JamesSD
    a year ago
    Considering my age (mid 40s) a lot of women my age got tattoos in college they no longer like. Removal is expensive and painful, so the first line of defense is tattooing over it.

Let's face it a lot of strippers are the type to tattoo their boyfriends name on their body knowing it will last forever and then needing to get it removed later.
  • iknowbetter
    a year ago
    Personally not a fan of tattoos on women. Some look OK on a firm, fit, 20-something body, but imagine what shes gonna look like as a flabby 50 or 70 year-old.
    It might be an alternating generation thing. Boomers generally thought tattoos were gross since the only people who had them were grandpa and his old navy buddies. Kids generally don’t want to be like their parents so maybe the tattoo trend will decline with the next generation of kids.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    As far as I am concerned, tattoos jumped the hark the day my then 86-year-old mother got one. Every single person in my immediate and extended family has at least 2 tattoos, while I have zero. Then again, I wear no jewelry, no wedding ring, no watch or cologne, so I am simply not the type for any adornment at all. Oh yeah, hate them on women. Paint on a mustache if u feel the need to mar yourself ladies. To be fair they make no difference to me in a strip cub environment.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    IKB said "...but imagine what shes gonna look like as a flabby 50 or 70 year-old."

Why? Part of the purpose behind going to a strip club is never having to deal with that middle-to-senior aged version of a hot young dancer.

Also, you know what else normally doesn't look good on most 50 to 70 year-old people? Everything, because you're old and wrinkly.

I love good tattoos on hot dancers. It's also great for me that other guys don't.
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    Lot of posts in this thread are evidence against the argument that “you’re only as old as the girl you’re fucking.”
  • gSteph
    a year ago
    Strippers without ink are so rare, I once wrote a post about my chance encounter with 2 in a row.

I've come to accept this and just admire the canvas underneath.
  • azdd
    a year ago
    One of my former favorites started a business that included tattoo removal. She did well enough to quit dancing and has never looked back. Damn, too bad, she was seriously hot AF!
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    The young men on this board crack me up with all their "old" bullshit. First off, they will one day be old, unless they die first, which gets more likely daily. Secondly, at every stage of an old guy's life, at least this old guy's, this was a better country. I look at this country now and would rather be 86 than 46, if I couldn't be 66. The old argument that old guys have to pay for hot young girls is pretty funny when you consider that 1) its true; 2) young guys in strip clubs pay too; and 3) A 35-year-old guy buying sex from a 25-year-old hottie is far more pathetic tha a 65 year old guy doing it.
  • EastCoaster
    a year ago
    With one exception, what skibum609 said about himself applies directly to me as well: "I have zero [tattoos]. Then again, I wear no jewelry, no wedding ring, no watch or cologne, so I am simply not the type for any adornment at all."

The one exception is that I wear a watch, but only when I'm in a strip club. I rarely bring my phone in with me, and I always want to know when my VIP time is about to run out.

I generally don't like tattoos on women, and I think it's rare to see them where I think they're well done and/or enhance the woman's attractiveness. To be honest, I've seen a lot of pretty horrendous-looking tattoos. Like others, though, it doesn't necessarily stop me from engaging with strippers who have them. I can always close my eyes and let my fingers do the gawking.
  • RiskA
    a year ago
    Rather than removal, I’d go with the method of my Louisiana canoe guy: cross-out the girl’s name and tat “Next Bitch” underneath.
    I went to a clothing-optional hot springs place in NoCal full of 60-70 year old hippie women with many tattoos. I still have nightmares. But I never tell strippers about it because I want them happy when servicing me.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    I’m not actively seeking tattooed girls out but I never been turned off by them at all.
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    I like tattoos on strippers as long as they're in bad taste
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion