tuscl

Miami, FL area recommendations

Explore9876
Where’s the party at ?
Monday, October 9, 2023 4:31 AM
Will be traveling to the Miami area at the end of the year. There look to be a large number of SC in the area and was looking for some recommendations. Price? Good vive? Quality of the girls? Good lap dance?

9 comments

• Dolfan
    9 months ago
    This question comes up all the time. If you want good reco's you need to be specific. What people call Miami is a big place, are you talking about South Beach? Cutler Ridge? Coral Gables? Hialeah? Kendall? Or do you actually mean the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood area? How far are you willing to travel? You also need to tell us what your preferences are. We've got clubs that are expensive and cheap, and the whole spectrum between fancier establishments and dicier joints. Good vibe is highly subjective, are you looking for a party/club vibe or a more relaxed atmosphere. Same thing about quality of girls, are you looking for American girls next door (you're in the wrong city for that), are you cool with Latina's that hardly speak English, or are black chicks your thing? And are you really just interested in lap dances, or are you looking for a certain kind of stage show or champagne rooms too? If you just wanna be super generic, I'll tell you what I tell all the tourists: Tootsies & Scarlett's are blast. Tootsies is dirtier and Scarlett's a little more of a party and tends to get going later at night.
  • Explore9876
    9 months ago
    @dolfan Thanks for the recommendations. I’ll check those out on the site. In going to be staying near morning side park. I think I would be willing to travel 20-30 mins from there. I’m looking for a more relaxed atmosphere. I know some sc around here can get pricey. I’m not a big spender, I’m good with spending $300 to $500 on a visit. I speak Spanish so I’ll be good with the Latina dancers. My type of girl is white and Latina natural girls, with no obvious surgery, fit spinners.
  • Elitis
    9 months ago
    I think you'll be a bit disappointed if (like me) you prefer "no obvious surgery".
  • skibum609
    9 months ago
    EXPLORE - The booby trap or cheetahs in pompano.
  • Dolfan
    9 months ago
    Those weren't "recommendations" it's more the standard answer for Tourists who don't know shit and can't ask the right questions. Tootsies is an absolute tourist trap at this point. Scarlett's has lost its luster and isn't what it used to be, it's turning into a tourist trap. But for the typical guy who hits a strip club once every 5 years, they'll do. As far as real recommendations given your preferences, you don't have a lot of good options in that price range. You can try Bellas near the airport or maybe Deans Gold, both about 15-20 minutes away both only really worth going to after 10-11pm or so. If you can take the drive, Cheetah Pompano will have the largest lineup of natural or natural ish girls that I'm aware of, it's probably 45 minutes to an hour away. Pompano clubs are significantly more affordable than Miami ones. and as Ski noted there's a couple of clubs clustered near each other there, although BT's not such a relaxed place unless it's a slow day. 300-500 can go a long way with the $10 table dances. They mostly got decent day shift options too. Closer places E11even, Gold Rush, BT On The River are all gonna suck on a 400 budget.
  • twentyfive
    9 months ago
    Your options in Miami are limited by your wallet, your best bet would be to head a bit north, while the good Pompano clubs aren’t cheap, they are pretty good at your price point, plus if you want there are some decent clubs and some dives nearby enough to make your money go a lot further. In Broward County there’s Solid Gold, Goldfingers, Vixens as well as the dives like Porthole, Pink, Shadow Bar, and a few other lower cost options, where you have a mix of ladies, remember it just takes a single good gal to make your visit memorable.
  • gammanu95
    9 months ago
    Skip the Miami scene and go to Orlando. It's waaaaaay better. Don't read the reviews, don't believe the reviews you read, Orlando strip clubs are the best kept secret in Florida.
  • stainglass
    9 months ago
    Yikes! Orlando? The sarcasm didn't show through, though @gammanu95. People might have thought you were saying the truth... Orlando is a no contact no nude zone - heavily influenced by Disney.
  • Nixur68
    9 months ago
    I feel like you can do $400 in E11 or Gold Rush. It's doable. I do feel like all the clubs haven't recovered since the pandemic and things are way more expensive than in the past but it is off-season at the moment.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion