tuscl

Stripper Heidi

Wednesday, October 4, 2023 7:31 AM
One last shot. Anyone that's not just responding with smart-ass comments no of a dancer named Heidi who was at Jimmy's up until like 2012 I think. I know she had went to polekatz and scores and Indiana possibly Chicago as well. Just wondering if anyone knows where the last place she worked at and if she is still there.

16 comments

• motorhead
    9 months ago
    Not a smart-ass comment - just telling the truth. You’re not going to get an answer. You’ve started 3 discussions (your only 3) about a dancer who you haven’t seen in over ten years. That’s beyond stalkerish. No one is going to aid and abet any such activity. And even if someone did know about “Heidi” (again 10 years ago!!!) most here operate on a quid pro quo basis. You’ve provided zero reviews, no intel. She’s moved on. Probably working as a dental hygienist or something. You need to do the same. Plenty o’ fish.
  • Heaven-sent
    9 months ago
    I wouldn’t mind hearing how Akasha or Stephanie from Lansing MI, Deja Vu are doing?10 and 20 yrs. ago respectively. Both were blondes with big racks. Last rumor Akasha went to Louisiana and Stephanie to Nebraska.
  • gammanu95
    9 months ago
    The 2nd rule of TUSCL: Ask stupid questions, get stupid answers
  • georgmicrodong
    9 months ago
    Did she still have the pigtails the last time you saw her? She used to love it when I pulled her around using those...
  • drewcareypnw
    9 months ago
    Didn’t we use to have a faq section for this?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 months ago
    ^ Sort of. There was a FAQ where founder asked that users not ask about where to find dancers. But it was broadly worded and unclear if founder meant that users shouldn't ask *him* about dancers or shouldn't do it at all. It's also true that most of the guys asking didn't care even if they knew about the FAQ. They just wanted to find the dancer and hoped someone would spill the beans. The current informal practice of telling possible stalkers that this is a dry well for research seems to be working as well as the FAQ ever did.
  • TheeOSU
    9 months ago
    While we're still on this subject, what I always liked about Heidi is that she's petite. So tiny that I was able to stick a finger in her pussy and my thumb up her ass and carry her off to VIP like a 6pack. Great times bros! Just wondering if anyone knows where the last place she worked at and if she is still there. Maybe I should start 3 threads to ask about her.
  • twentyfive
    9 months ago
    ^ did you yodel in her canyon ?
  • Bojack34
    8 months ago
    Lmfao!!! You guys are FUCKING pathetic. You live on these sites like FUCKING losers. You spend your life wasting your money on being bamboozled by the girls and then spend rest of time discussing your thoughts on these girls. You keyboard gangsters talk shit from other states in mommy basement. I just created account for reason. That being there's been some serious issues with a stalker/ ex who beat on her. He was on these sites and was trying to get reply outta him. Not you lonely virgin or p4p lames. Good day to all. Ever in Chicago feel free to hit me up so I can say in person cause I don't do this internet shit. I handle in person. This was exception for reason stated.
  • rickmacrodong
    8 months ago
    Its not always stalking. Stalking, IMO would be unwanted contact or searching for whereabouts. In some situations a dancer could be at a club for one day or one shift then disappear. In that case, it could be because she left and doesnt want to be found. But it could also be she was giving extras or for some other reason got fired. In that case she would actually want as many of her customers as possible to find her, if she was working a different club or just doing otc instead of itc. There could be different reasons why contact info wasn’t exchanged the first time a dancer and client had an interaction. In most scenarios, dancers aren’t quitting or leaving clubs because some customer there is stalking or harassing them. In most scenarios its going to be they quit dancing temporarily or permanently, or switched to a different club. If they switched to a different club, chances are they want as many customers as possible just like at the former club. I talked to a dancer I found on IG randomly, who used to work at a club i had been to but moved to a different one in a different state. She gave me the info willingly- and would often invite me to come see her at the new club. Im sure if she could, she would want all of her former customers to come see her at the new club and would notify them if she could. Note that i found this dancer while randomly scrolling through strip club related pages on IG… Every dancer may not want to give out their phone number. And they may not have the opportunity to let all their customers know about their new club location. They may not have a job lined up right after being fired from or quitting the first club. But most dancers, want as many customers as they can get. If i was on IG and saw a bunch of hot dancers in new york, and i knew i was going to new york, i would want to know which club theyre at! I might not end up going there, but i would want to know about the club and consider going there. As far as cyberstalking, its important to differentiate between the term people loosely use anytime someone checks out someones profile online, and the legal/criminal offense, which is more like looking someone up online to track their whereabouts and stalk them in person. Its not applicable to looking for someones workplace to do business with them , there’s a whole app (linkedin) designed for that purpose. Its more like trying to find someones address or see which restaurants they’re going to so you can go there and try to follow them home or do something else like that. If you go to a clubs IG page you can likely scroll back and find hot dancer’s pictures from years ago who may no longer be working at that club. Is it stalking to then ask the club where that dancer went or ask other strip club fans if they know what happened to that dancer? It depends on what you want to do with that information and whether you want to do business with the dancer or something else. But im certain if she is still working at a club, she wants as many customers as she can get.
  • datinman
    8 months ago
    "I just created account for reason. That being there's been some serious issues with a stalker/ ex who beat on her. He was on these sites and was trying to get reply outta him." Huh? Sooo, you weren't looking for Heidi from ten years ago. You were looking for a guy, her ex-boyfriend whose name you would most likely know, by hoping to get him to answer a question on an anonymous message board. Did I get that right?
  • rickmacrodong
    8 months ago
    His accounts been here since 2018 Idk
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 months ago
    If you're a random guy trying to track down a dancer you haven't seen in 11 years, I'm not sure if you're the last person who should accuse anyone of being a 'loser', but you're in the bottom three. For the record, the "I'm just here to find her stalker..." post landing a month after the original post didn't make you more believable. Pretty much the opposite.
  • twentyfive
    8 months ago
    So basically you’re admitting to being an idiot, and now you’re just trying to get a rise out of people that you’ve never met. Sounds like you have some issues yourself.
  • funonthaside
    8 months ago
    So OP is trying to get in contact with a stalker/abuser of someone for which he doesn't even have contact information? R...I....g....h....t!!!! Captain Save-a-Ho at work...and I'm sure he doesn't even expect any reward for his protection service.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 months ago
    @Bojack34: "I just created account for reason. That being there's been some serious issues with a stalker/ ex who beat on her. He was on these sites and was trying to get reply outta him." I'll take "things that never happened" for $1,000, Alex.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion