Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

"Strip" a Paramount Plus mini series based on Vegas Crazy horse lll

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

2 yrs ago · 1 min read

long Sun review with photos, etc:

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Edited to overhype the club. Most girls are average, and I’ve seen a couple glam girls. Definitely would avoid the features dancers as they’re not my type. I know I’m not their type either.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I went there twice. spent way too much money. what a waste.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

I thought P Valley was pretty watcheable.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I watched the first episode of P Valley because I knew some scenes of the series were filmed at my go to club but didn't like it. Season 2 reviewers said it was even worse.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

It's a reality show? It's gonna suck unless they work in a lot of nudity. Then it will be a bad show with tits.

I'm eagerly awaiting a good scripted drama about strip clubs.

Profile picture for captainfun
captainfun
•

The handful of strip club scenes in the Netflix show Ozark were very well done and accurate to me.

Great club name in the show too - Lickety Splitz

I am pretty sure a northern Wisconsin club has or had (if closed) that name. I may have been there a long time ago but memory is fuzzy

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

It's fairly harmless, but I worry some broke young chicks may spend their last money on a ticket to Vegas, before they find out it's much more flexing than truth. I found these numbers: payscale.com . Stripper profit sharing WTF? Looks like it's self-reported income from 384 (nominal) strippers. The range for total income is so huge, it's pretty much useless.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Yeah the issue with average stripper salary is the girl who only dances Friday nights will have a higher hourly but lower total than the girl who dances 40 hours a week.

$20 per hour after tip out seems low. My stripper FWB definitely would not have stripped for that kind of money. She was non-extras high contact LD and it seemed like she was making closer to $40-50 an hour although she did have the occasional terrible day.

Profile picture for JackKash
JackKash
•

Curious because I've enjoyed going to CHIII but really, this looks like something in "the real housewives" genre. I would have never gotten a dance from any of these girls.

Profile picture for 8TM
8TM
•

I'd buy a dance from a few of those girls in the video, but this is marketed toward women so there's no way they're going to have an actual 9 or 10 on the show unless she's playing a villain role

Profile picture for dmoney23456
dmoney23456
•

Is there anywhere to watch this now? Can’t find it streaming anywhere even on paramount plus UK

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement