tuscl

Idiot moment

Encountered a bitch at the club who after the dance took my wallet and left. She called the bouncer on me and I left. I dont bring ID cards so nothing identifiable. But still shit sucks.

Idk how. U guys have such good times. I always hear awesome stories about fantastic strippers and I get the most slimy bitches. Lmfao its over for me.

13 comments

• Heaven-sent
    a year ago
    Sir, this story is lacking a lot of details. It has to be more to this story than you are relaying?
  • rickthelion
    a year ago
    Kevin ape, if you are indeed not trolling when you post regarding your desire for an actual girlfriend, my advice is to stop calling females “bitches”. This rick realized that you have alleged this particular female stole your wallet and that is a bitch kinda thing, but using the term “bitch” just puts you in a misogynistic mindset.

We ricks love females. Why do you think we fuck ‘em so much? Well…I guess there is the primal urge to fuck so yeah, there is that… Anyhoo…I’m gettin’ off topic here. My point is to channel your inner rick and ask yourself “what would rick do?” In your case I’d grease the bouncer, stroke the manager, and get my frickin’ wallet back! ROAR!!!
  • FLAP3000
    a year ago
    Another troll in the making I suspect…. *sigh*
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    Something to consider....if you have a recurring problem with a large percentage of different people perhaps You are the problem, or at the very least, part,of the problem. The definition of insanity......doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    It's always fun to see who takes this stuff seriously.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    The Op is a troll and the story a lie. Any of you want to buy a bridge in Brooklyn?
  • TheeOSU
    a year ago
    I've said it several times over the years, there are many gullible guys that will believe almost anything posted here. It's sort of funny but more sad.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    In the GTA, I've heard it said that, if you want to go to a strip club, and you don't go to Etobicoke, you're stupid. So the clubs that are not in Etobicoke tend to cater to the stupid. That said, many years ago, I had decent times at The Rail and Zanzibar downtown. (Hard thumbs down on The Filmore though.) But, I also keep hearing that pretty much nothing in Canada is the same since COVID.
  • rickthelion
    a year ago
    As a rick I am sophisticated enough to realize that both Kevin and Skifredo are trolls and most of what they say is lies. The part that isn’t lies is when Fredo calls Kevin a liar. That is 100% true.

But the reality is that most of us know that Kevin and Fredo are liars. We just don’t need to say anything about it. Just like the fact that most of the intelligent TUSCL posters know that I am an actual frickin’ lion.

To review: Kevin = troll, Fredo = troll, me = lion, OSU = ape that thinks he’s being insightful but isn’t

This rick PSA is now complete. ROAR!!!
  • iknowbetter
    a year ago
    When something happens only to you, and no one else, by definition this is a You Problem.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    Cue nicespice for more neurodiversity coaching.
  • SquareCastle
    a year ago
    It’s just Dusty reincarnated. Pay him no mind.
  • elmer
    a year ago
    Last post huh. Yet an hour later here you are back reading and posting.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion