tuscl

TIDL - cryo home therapy.... good for the beaver?

Thursday, September 21, 2023 11:37 PM
So my muff box that I am seeing saw this new product I brought home called TIDL. she then says her beaver hurts after we fuck alot and she wonders if she can use TIDL on her muff? I carefully read the bottle and it is not clear about putting it on the asshole or vulva area, So she agrees she wants it sprayed on her box while we are fucking and she loved the sensation (to be fair it was applied around, widely around the roast beef area) and at no time did I eat the pink taco when it was being applied to the cooch. the problem is now she has lost some feeling in the poontang and she has twiced denied me giving her a cream pie in the tuna taco. so the question, becomes has anyone tried to freeze the tunnel of love with TIDL (or other)? what was the effect on the honey pot? did it change the slit/gash/vertical smile? dare I get a box lunch to eat at the Y? or do i contact the aliens by doing some carpet munching?

7 comments

• TheeOSU
    10 months ago
    'she then says her beaver hurts after we fuck' Leave her pets alone and start fucking her vagina instead.
  • Specialj
    10 months ago
    Lol I had cryo therapy done for skin cancer and that shit hurts what the fuck sounds like you got yourself a keeper. Many she would like getting burned with cigarette butts too?
  • Heaven-sent
    10 months ago
    What are you talking about?
  • rickthelion
    10 months ago
    Yeah… this is probably my fault. Or maybe one of my buds. Ask her if she has recently fucked a lion or tiger. Sometimes our penile spines cause irritation. The lady cats like it, as do the freakier females of other species, but some do not. Your lady friend is no doubt in the “does not enjoy fuckin’ the big cats category”. Tell her to let things heal and stay away from the lions and tigers. Bears are okay. ROAR!!!
  • datinman
    10 months ago
    Active Ingredient: Menthol Other Ingredients: Aminomethyl Propanol, Beta-Caryophyllene (Clove), Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Capsaicin, Camphor Oil, Ceteareth 20, Clove Bud, Disodium EDTA, Ethyloxiglycerin, Eucalyptus Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Methyl Salicylate, Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Propylene Glycol USP, Purified Water, Phenoxyethanol, Wintergreen Oil. Yeah, maybe don't use this as lube. Menthol, camphor, clove oil, eucalyptus oil, and CAPSAICIN??? That shit would burn like hell if applied to a vagina.
  • Longball300
    10 months ago
    Menthol + Heat = OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!
  • JamesSD
    10 months ago
    I hope this is a joke. Having left a few women sore in my day, the best is good old fashioned ice and maybe ibuprofen
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion