The Higher You Fly the Further You Fall

Thursday, September 21, 2023 1:33 PM
Last post for a while I promise. I didn’t know what to post but thought that since I mentioned my manic depression that I would post on that topic. It isn’t about me but it might interest the board. I’ve been flying high for a week and today I crashed and crashed hard. Depression really sucks but the issue today is what triggered my crash. There is a girl working in a club that I’ve known in passing for years. Not really my type but the thing about her is that she is always smiling the biggest most realistic smile you’ve ever seen. I mean ALWAYS. My club GF informed me last week that this girl always comes to work crying uncontrollably. This seemed so out of character that I had to know why. It turns out that she is the sole earner for her family which consisted of a disable mother, a brother who was completely paralyzed and terminal as well as his minor son. She disappeared about 4 or 5 days ago so I asked. Her brother had died. The other girls contributed what money they could for the expenses and I knew I would do the same when the time came. This girl came back to work today, the same day that she buried her brother, and she had the same huge smile that she always has. I gave her my condolences but she didn’t react. She just smiled like she had no idea what I was talking about. I asked my club-GF to quietly give her some money and when she did, I saw the first crack in that ever-smiling mask that she wore. Just a few tears and then full recovery. That sent me into a crashing dive. This girl is perhaps the strongest person I’ve seen in a very long time. This is not a white knight plea. That is stupid. You can’t save them so don’t try. What this post is, is a reminder that this life ain’t easy and you never know what you’re dealing with. Who the fuck thinks that all these women are just waiting to suck your dick because they want to. And who is so fucking stupid that they think they know what women, strippers, illegals think or want or should do. Don’t be an asshole. That’s the best we can do.

14 comments

I couldn’t agree more about the stupidity & futility of trying to understand how strippers think. They live in an alternate reality. Always proceed with caution, esp when giving them money out of compassion.
RiskA
8 months ago
@RiskA Not falling for some tear jerk story is how not to be a simpleton 101. I've been around that block more than once and I can assure you that I know I don't know 10% about my flakey club-GF though I've been inside her and "known" her for close to a year but the smiling girl stuff is 100% legit. Been around that block a few times also.
BabyDoc
8 months ago
Don't cry out loud Just keep it inside and learn how to hide your feelings Fly high and proud And if you should fall, remember you almost had it all
twentyfive
8 months ago
You never (rarely) know what someone else is carrying. Being nice is the way to go.
gSteph
8 months ago
Wow. Tbh this is way too much introspection for me. I hear you wanting to lend the girl a helping hand. But I've always lived by a motto which encourages self empowerment and promotes longer-term security for my club companions: "Give a girl a fish, she eats for a day. Teach a girl to suck dick, she eats for a lifetime." Or something like that anyway. 😉
rickdugan
8 months ago
^ I feel like there's a pole pun somewhere in there, maybe "Teach a girl to work a pole, she eats for a lifetime, or at least till she gets fat"
Dolfan
8 months ago
You did the right thing by helping her out. Maybe you got taken, maybe you didn’t. But you did the right thing and that’s it’s own reward.
uniquename
8 months ago
Dancers are humans and have human moments. Sometimes those moments happen in the club. I never look to get involved in a dancer's personal life, but I try to be as kind and respectful as possible without making myself a target. Honestly, that has worked pretty well for me. If giving that dancer a bit of money felt like the right thing to do for you, then it was. Even if it turned out to be a scam, your intent was on point. That's fine.
Call.Me.Ishmael
8 months ago
Only a 51% of what she told you about her family members is true. Always keep that in mind. Sure, she could be in a bad situation...certainly plausible. However, the smile could be from profiting from her latest story. Pardon my cynicism. I was manipulated quite significantly by a stripper in the past. Took me months to move on from the emotional damage. Never again. I was so deeply engrained in her life that her pain became my pain. Ultimately, these girls see us as money sources...nothing more. If you go into these situations with that mindset, you will be better off. Also, it's been stated by others, as well....Clubbing while depressed is a dangerous game. I wish you the best in your recovery.
funonthaside
8 months ago
Fun on the side is right....clubbing in a bad state of mind is a bad idea
Specialj
8 months ago
Just an update. No, I wasn’t scammed. As I posted I’ve known her in passing for quite some time. Other than when we first met, she’s never spent any time trying to chat me up since I made it clear I had other girls of interest. She never told me her story. My club-GF (who now is my temporary real GF) and another waitress along with a male employee told me the story. It was last night when I was back in the club that the girl in question came up to me and sat down openly talking about the weight of the world she was carrying around. No plea for money or anything at all other than for a sympathetic ear that she felt she could trust. I’ve been scammed more than once and I’ve known too much about too many women’s lives that I would rather have not known. In all probability it was always because I have a sympathetic ear that opened me up to being scammed or pulled into the depths of their nightmare lives. But at my age, I am well aware of that character flaw recognizing it as a vulnerability that I am on guard of. In the end the money I gave her was less than the amount of beer I spill every time I club. As stated above, no one really knows what burdens or demons another person is carrying around. I didn't mind helping her out. On the personal front I totally agree that clubbing in a bad state of mind isn’t a good idea. That first night when I crashed, I was already half way there and tried to drown myself in pussy and alcohol. My temporary -GF had a good time but I did not. So last night flying solo I tried to drown myself in alcohol and pussy. I must be a magnet for assholes because while I was sitting at the bar being accosted by women realizing that I was alone, some physically huge drunk asshole kept accosting one of the female bartenders. Both verbally and then physically. I’m old and wise enough not to white knight nor do I believe that I could take him but she was a friend of mine and I was in a bad mood. I spoke up and threatened him. Thankfully in what I believe was shock he backed down and left her alone. Stupid move on my part I know but that’s what happens when I’m in a bad mood. So don’t do what I did and for pity sake don’t be an asshole. OTOH I believe that later in the evening at a different club I got engaged to the most stunning young woman around. Maybe I’m getting over my depression.
BabyDoc
8 months ago
Strippers are very much human. Also, they are humans who sell nude fantasy in a club, sell what you want to hear, sell sexual contact to a clothed you, and some sell you sexual extras. Their entire work life revolves around and is extremely financially incentivized to lie, to put on an act, to hustle, well executed ruse. A stripper has to do this and do it frequently, nightly over months and maybe years to be successful. Recently one was saying she needed a lot of extra money for family in the Maui. Oh I’m sad, now GTFO with that ruse and GTFO with the unhappy stripper that pl money helped get her family past hard times. JHFC. These girls are around you because of your money, period. That’s the A1 primary connection. She wants more, faster, always, period. The chat and any connection with her is great but it’s a house of cards built on your money. New PLs should read this not the OP. New PLs hear this, when you give money to a stripper it’s for a service you want and she has agreed to, period. Sob stories of family or needs an operation or whatever? Lol GTFO. 100% needed pl response to that: I’m sorry to hear that. Best of luck with that, I really mean it. The next time I see you, I hope you’re doing better …,then move on to the next. (You’ve demonstrated these kind of ruses don’t work with you).
Brahma2k
8 months ago
@Brahma2k … “These girls are around you because of your money, period.” Not true! Why just tonight three of them told me they want to have my baby. And they are all three scheduled to begin working on it over the next two days. LOL Time for bed. Gotta rest up for fatherhood.
BabyDoc
8 months ago
As usual, my brother from a hairless ape mother is 100% correct. @BabyDoc, what you need to tell yourself is this: be a rick, not a dick. What does that mean? It is advanced philosophy invented by the superior minds of the ricks so I will try to simplify. Here is the thing: we ricks may be assholes, but we are not 100% dicks. You had good intentions, but you were inadvertently a dick. That poor girl didn’t want you to know about her family situation. You’re a random pervert. By coming right out and letting her know that you know about her situation you made her feel worse. Here is the rickish way to show compassion: don’t convey condolences but decide you’re going to tip big when she sucks your dick. Then the compassion in your heart will escape into the bloodstream and eventually make its way into your jizz. You get to feel good about yourself, she gets compassionate jizz in her tummy, and some extra money. Everybody wins. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
8 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion