tuscl

does anybody remember unveiled magazine

HoneyDewMelons
Retired Burlesque Belly Dancing GoGo Girl
Does anyone have any copies of it more or less interested in any copies from 1975 until 2005?

5 comments

• Brahma2k
    a year ago
    I was curious about “unveiled” magazine 75-05. I assume it was adult a la playboy or penthouse? But a Web search I could only find Unveiled the wedding bridge magazine.
  • chimera422
    a year ago
    It was a monthly guide/industry publication for Philly area strip clubs. Usually found in a pile or rack in the entrance area of Philly clubs. Useful, in pre-internet days
  • TheSingularity
    a year ago
    I remember it being really poor quality
  • Studme53
    a year ago
    I remember it. Andy Sewell published it. I liked it because he went to the clubs I went to and published reviews. This was before I knew about anything like this TUSCL was around. Good photos too. Also had a dancer “where are the now” page that I liked. Poor quality paper but color photos. It was free and usually in a rack near the entrance of the clubs like on top of the cigarette machine
  • HoneyDewMelons
    a year ago
    Yes Andy stopped publishing it I believe right before the pandemic maybe a little bit before and yes you can't find anything on the internet it was just maybe kind of like a silly thing him and another friend or two went around to all the different bars and reviewed the clubs
    They talked to the girls somewhat allow their pictures to be taken and some not for obvious reasons... I know they used to have once a month they used to pick out a girl who had like the best boobs plus they would interview some girls and give her like a small write-up you know where she worked stuff like that
    The the best thing about the book is it did literally cover all the clubs all the addresses of where they were located Philadelphia bucks New Jersey and quite a few of the surrounding counties that's why I liked it because I could go and see what clubs I could go work at plus two you could see what kind of girls actually worked at the club by the pictures that were posted
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion