Women and food

Sunday, September 10, 2023 10:31 PM
If you find a SO who likes a variety of foods - like seafood and Indian and Thai and Korean bbq - keep her - she’s a gem. And if she likes steaks grilled medium rare and doesn’t have to have everything well done and dried out - she’s a keeper. You’ll avoid a lot of fucking aggravation - trust me

5 comments

yeah but she won't blow me after anal
PoundKing
8 months ago
I’m a foodie. Don’t mess with girls who don’t like good food.
Hank Moody
8 months ago
Some of these girls get too crazy with the organic, farm raised, no hormones all this stuff. That's gets a little weird for me. [view link]
Muddy
8 months ago
Idk, I’m a female who always orders steak medium rare, likes all sorts of seafood (except for catfish), and I’ve had all sorts of different ethnicity restaurant food. And as a child, I gravitated towards ordering dishes I would struggle to pronounce. But that being said. I’m not so sure it’s a good way to describe personal character. I’ve been less motivated with ordering food at places than I used to because of inflammation, weight watching, resentful people bs, and cost increases, and have been preparing more at home. Trying to have all the spices and whatnot for a variety of dishes leads to a lot of clutter and waste, unless you really know what you’re doing there. And being less obsessed with variety and food trends makes it easier to actually purchase the foods you want in bulk and take better advantage. Like I have these large sized things of chia seeds and quinoa I’m trying to eat through—but aside from one or two recipes I only do sometimes I’m not sure how to use them up quickly enough. I just have to be more focused and get to it at some point, but it’s annoying. At this point, I envy somebody (whether male or female) who have the ability to not clutter themselves with so many ingredients because they just like what they like and stick with it.
nicespice
8 months ago
Thank the gods my wife is a stellar cook. Managing restaurants for a few decades has had some positive effects.
georgmicrodong
8 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion